Username
Password
Valencia News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 55.
08:04 AM on 02/17/09
Kevin Lazaroff
Kevin Lazaroff
User Info.
Whoahwhoawhoa, what the hell is that song in the beginning of the vid? I thought that I had everything Valencia-related but that is either new or forgotten to my ears.

Not too many people know this but Valencia is coming out with a B-Side EP soon!!!
08:10 AM on 02/17/09
KateBandit
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whoahwhoawhoa, what the hell is that song in the beginning of the vid? I thought that I had everything Valencia-related but that is either new or forgotten to my ears.

Not too many people know this but Valencia is coming out with a B-Side EP soon!!!

I assumed it was an Attracted To Miss song. How do you know it's a B-side?
08:39 AM on 02/17/09
Kevin Lazaroff
Kevin Lazaroff
User Info.
I assumed it was an Attracted To Miss song. How do you know it's a B-side?
I have all the ATM stuff and Shane told me on myspace.
08:57 AM on 02/17/09
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
They put on a great show, as did Artist Vs Poet. Houston Calls was a bit weird however
09:03 AM on 02/17/09
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Love these guys so much
09:16 AM on 02/17/09
ashiex3
Oh, but the world is a mess.
User Info.
i wish i got to see this tour.
09:35 AM on 02/17/09
ZeroGravity107
Call Me When You Get This
User Info.
Say no to Deon Sanders. Ahahaha

What is Attracted to Miss?
09:37 AM on 02/17/09
Readyfuels
COYS
User Info.
We all need a reason to be warm, LOL.
09:40 AM on 02/17/09
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
User Info.
they make awesome videos. what was that song playing in the backround? a b side??
09:55 AM on 02/17/09
PopPunkKid
extremely old username
User Info.
As much as I hate this neon movement and stuff, I really don't think Valencia are anything special. I heard one of their songs on the radio yesterday, and it really just didn't stand out from other recent pop-punk bands at all, except for maybe the singer's vocals (which were better). Granted, I'd much rather a band like them get popular than a band like The Friday Night Boys or some other bullshit, but musically they just don't really do it for me.

I feel bad saying this because I'm from the same area/hometown as them too... but then again, I was also never too crazy about The Starting Line aside from a couple songs.
09:58 AM on 02/17/09
KateBandit
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have all the ATM stuff and Shane told me on myspace.

Oh, awesome. That should be neat.

Say no to Deon Sanders. Ahahaha

What is Attracted to Miss?

www.myspace.com/attractedtomiss
10:03 AM on 02/17/09
cory-182
User Info.
I would like to check this tour out, but its the same day as Brightwood comes to town.
10:06 AM on 02/17/09
cory-182
User Info.
As much as I hate this neon movement and stuff, I really don't think Valencia are anything special. I heard one of their songs on the radio yesterday, and it really just didn't stand out from other recent pop-punk bands at all, except for maybe the singer's vocals (which were better). Granted, I'd much rather a band like them get popular than a band like The Friday Night Boys or some other bullshit, but musically they just don't really do it for me.

I feel bad saying this because I'm from the same area/hometown as them too... but then again, I was also never too crazy about The Starting Line aside from a couple songs.
Not liking Valencia is one thing. I'm not crazy about them either. But with a name like "PopPunkKid", how can you not like TSL?
10:10 AM on 02/17/09
LOUDERnow7
User Info.

I agree with you 100%, and I have said it many times before. I like Valencia and I do think that they are a good pop-punk band, but extraordinary is saying way too much. They are no more creative than the pop punk band before them, and I also think that this website puts them on such a high level that its almost incredible that they support any other bands.

That being said, I don't understand how you did not enjoy the Starting Line. But that's just me, haha.
10:15 AM on 02/17/09
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
Valencia is one of those bands that seem like they should but huge, but for some crazy reason they just arn't. Kids would rather eat stuff up like Cash Cash and The Friday Night Boys than a band like this. It doesn't make sense to me.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests