AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 80
08:51 AM on 02/18/09
ExplodingStereo
User Info.
I don't know, I honestly thought You Are the Quarry was alright, as I do with much of Morrissey's music. Just decent to me, so I don't know if I'll try this out. I like The Smiths, so I never could really understand why I don't like his solo stuff as much.
10:08 AM on 02/18/09
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
User Info.
Will def be checking this out.
11:05 AM on 02/18/09
Jason Tate
User Info.
11:10 AM on 02/18/09
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
No, I meant, of course you feel that way. Sorry if you misinterpreted.

EDIT: Oh, shit. You got just 303 posts to get to six digits. (insert 3OH!3 pun here)
11:12 AM on 02/18/09
Jason Tate
User Info.
No, I meant, of course you feel that way. Sorry if you misinterpreted.

EDIT: Oh, shit. You got just 303 posts to get to six digits. (insert 3OH!3 pun here)
Hahaha, I know. I was just kidding.

I know. Yikes.
11:14 AM on 02/18/09
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Hahaha, I know. I was just kidding.

I know. Yikes.
Oh, well I'm kind of sick today, so I guess I was disoriented and couldn't tell.
11:39 AM on 02/18/09
what_ever
every supahero need his theme music
User Info.
acquiring this album now
12:04 PM on 02/18/09
Karl Hansen
www.lowcutrock.com
User Info.
This is a brilliant album, you will have to ask me again in a year, but for now and to me, this is Morrissey's best album.
12:31 PM on 02/18/09
Heroin Robot
User Info.
Funny how most of the people on here wouldn't even listen to Morrissey had it not been for Brand New's Jesse Lacey (he's like god or something!!! OMG!!!) mentioning him in a song. Morrissey and Brand New are so overrated.
agreed
01:18 PM on 02/18/09
Litost
never be lost
User Info.
great review drew, great cd as well
01:19 PM on 02/18/09
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
Funny how most of the people on here wouldn't even listen to Morrissey had it not been for Brand New's Jesse Lacey (he's like god or something!!! OMG!!!) mentioning him in a song. Morrissey and Brand New are so overrated.
Nice first post? Like seriously...?

I'll need to check this out btw.
01:24 PM on 02/18/09
Rodeo Jones
I'm your huckleberry
User Info.
Care to explain why?
01:24 PM on 02/18/09
MFAD
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pardon??
Why come and read a review of a Morrissey album if you don't like him?
How are they overrated in any way? Morrissey has worked hard in Music for over 20 years and has been a massive influence on many bands arround today, and Brand New are a very hard working band who deserve everything they deserve, and will be around for a while, unlike many bands who may relese a single and get ten minutes of fame.
Not overrated. They get everything they deserve.

I never said I didn't like Morrissey. I said Morrissey was overrated. I'm not saying he hasn't worked hard because I know he has. Same with Brand New. I remember seeing them before Your Favorite Weapon (their best CD) came out and they were doing nearly 300 shows a year. And maybe saying his music is ovrrated wasn't the right thing to say, but anything he releases gets an automatic four stars in Rolling Stone and somewhere around 80 percent on here.
01:26 PM on 02/18/09
MFAD
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why they are overrated is in the post above.

If you're wondering about Brand New mentioning Morrissey in a song, maybe you should listen to Brand New. If you don't like Brand New, then you are one of the smarter people on this site.
01:28 PM on 02/18/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
I never said I didn't like Morrissey. I said Morrissey was overrated. I'm not saying he hasn't worked hard because I know he has. Same with Brand New. I remember seeing them before Your Favorite Weapon (their best CD) came out and they were doing nearly 300 shows a year. And maybe saying his music is ovrrated wasn't the right thing to say, but anything he releases gets an automatic four stars in Rolling Stone and somewhere around 80 percent on here.

Why they are overrated is in the post above.

If you're wondering about Brand New mentioning Morrissey in a song, maybe you should listen to Brand New. If you don't like Brand New, then you are one of the smarter people on this site.

Maybe it gets good ratings because it's good? Did you think about that?

And just because you have some vendetta against Brand New doesn't mean liking them makes you stupid.

C'mon now.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version