Username
Password
Hot Topic News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Hot Topic
Inside AP.net

Hot Topic Upcoming Events

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (02/18/09)
Hot Topic has a bunch of events coming up with Escape the Fate, Never Shout Never, and more. Check the replies for the events and keep track of their events page for more.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31.
06:30 PM on 02/18/09
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Meet Christofer Drew of Never Shout Never!

Come meet Christofer Drew from Never Shout Never at select Hot Topic locations! How can you attend? Purchase any CD or t-shirt from Never Shout Never at participating Hot Topic stores and get a Sticker that guarantees you access to the signing. Purchase must be made in person in the specific malls listed below. Space is limited. You must have a sticker to enter signing. Call store for details. Limit one (1) wristband per customer and one autograph per person.

Check out the mall locations and details below!

2/27 – Orland, IL at the Orland Square Hot Topic – Beginning 2/13 purchase any Never Shout Never CD or t-shirt from the Orland Square Hot Topic and get a Sticker that guarantees you access to the signing on 2/27!
2/28 – Madison, WI at the West Towne Mall Hot Topic – Beginning 2/13 purchase any Never Shout Never CD or t-shirt from the West Towne Mall Hot Topic and get a Sticker that guarantees you access to the signing on 2/28!
3/6 – Farmington, CT at the Westfarms Mall Hot Topic – Beginning 2/20 purchase any Never Shout Never CD or t-shirt from the Westfarms Hot Topic and get a Sticker that guarantees you access to the signing on 3/6!
3/7 – Altoona, PA at the Logan Valley Mall Hot Topic – Beginning 2/20 purchase any Never Shout Never CD or t-shirt from the Logan Valley Mall Hot Topic and get a Sticker that guarantees you access to the signing on 3/7!
3/8 – West Springfield, VA at the Springfield Mall Hot Topic – Beginning 2/20 purchase any Never Shout Never CD or t-shirt from the Springfield Mall Hot Topic and get a Sticker that guarantees you access to the signing on 3/8!
3/14 – San Antonio, TX at the South Park Mall Hot Topic – Beginning 2/27 purchase any Never Shout Never CD or t-shirt from the South Park Mall Hot Topic and get a Sticker that guarantees you access to the signing on 3/14!
3/15 – Dallas, TX at the Grapevine Mills Hot Topic – Beginning 2/27 purchase any Never Shout Never CD or t-shirt from the Grapevine Mills Hot Topic and get a Sticker that guarantees you access to the signing on 3/15!
3/17 – Waco, TX at the Richland Mall Hot Topic – Beginning 3/3 purchase any Never Shout Never CD or t-shirt from the Richland Mall Hot Topic and get a Sticker that guarantees you access to the signing on 3/17!

Escape the Fate Signing at the Great Lakes Crossing Hot Topic

Escape the Fate will be heading to the Great Lakes Crossing Hot Topic located at 4322 Baldwin Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 on Saturday, February 28th at 3:00 PM. You know you want to meet them! So beginning Monday, February 16th, just purchase any CD or T-shirt from Escape the Fate at the Great Lakes Crossing Hot Topic location ONLY and receive a wristband that guarantees the opportunity to meet Escape the Fate on February 28th!* Need more info? Call the Great Lakes Crossing Hot Topic at 248.745.5887. We'll see you there!

*Limit one wristband and one autograph per person. Space is limited.

Escape the Fate and Black Tide Signing at the Southridge Mall Hot Topic

Escape the Fate and Black Tide will be heading to the Southridge Mall Hot Topic located at 5300 S. 76th Street, Greendale, WI 53129 on Tuesday, March 3rd at 5:00 PM. You know you want to meet them! So beginning Tuesday, February 17th, just purchase any CD or T-shirt from Escape the Fate or Black Tide at the Southridge Mall Hot Topic location ONLY and receive a wristband that guarantees the opportunity to meet Escape the Fate and Black Tide on March 3rd!* Need more info? Call the Southridge Mall Hot Topic at 414.423.0619. We'll see you there!

*Limit one wristband and one autograph per person. Space is limited.
06:33 PM on 02/18/09
sargentlgfuad
water me
User Info.
oH! BoI!
06:35 PM on 02/18/09
bkraniger
User Info.
sweet
06:37 PM on 02/18/09
circatbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Im sooooooo there.
06:37 PM on 02/18/09
djsclaus
www.brandonmarshall.net
User Info.
Hot Topic handles these events so horribly, I hear
06:58 PM on 02/18/09
ThankQ4DVenom
graphic & web designer
User Info.
siqq
07:04 PM on 02/18/09
iseeumonkey
User Info.
Hot Topic handles these events so horribly, I hear

Like the mini riot started by Twilight fans at the Hot Topic in California?

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/11/10/...san-francisco/
07:12 PM on 02/18/09
c_rob2700
believe that we have lost our eyes
User Info.
Me and my Uke.

lol
07:42 PM on 02/18/09
thealex_is
User Info.
I didn't even know we had a South Park Mall. Or a hot topic...
07:47 PM on 02/18/09
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
And nothing in Georgia. This sucks...
07:50 PM on 02/18/09
rckstr29
User Info.
Iowa? Sioux City maybe. No. I didn't think so. I wouldn't wanna see ETF anyways.
08:04 PM on 02/18/09
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
Dumb.
08:09 PM on 02/18/09
djsclaus
www.brandonmarshall.net
User Info.
Like the mini riot started by Twilight fans at the Hot Topic in California?

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/11/10/...san-francisco/
Exactly. Someone I know went to that and said it was crazy, and she ended up not even meeting that one douchebag guy that every teenage girl loves
08:10 PM on 02/18/09
TopperHarley
User Info.
The only good thing about Hot Topic is the clearance vinyl.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS