Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 42 of 42
11:49 AM on 02/20/09
valencourt
Oh well, okay.
User Info.
Vagrant had the back order announcement up a couple weeks ago at least.
I just really think wherever you order it from, they should email you when there's a backorder. I mean, I'm not on the Vagrant website everyday looking to see if Thrice vinyl was pushed back. It's just something a buisness should do. I guess it really doesn't matter though haha.
11:51 AM on 02/20/09
PenThrive
COFFEE & TATTOOS
User Info.
I just really think wherever you order it from, they should email you when there's a backorder. I mean, I'm not on the Vagrant website everyday looking to see if Thrice vinyl was pushed back. It's just something a buisness should do. I guess it really doesn't matter though haha.
I agree. A lot of people have been waiting, and it looks like a lot of people did not receive the new release date. If people are paying $50+shipping in advance, the least Vagrant could do is email everyone.
12:43 PM on 02/20/09
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I want thiss.
12:49 PM on 02/20/09
funtasticrich
www.richard-cullen.co.uk
User Info.
i wish vinyl collective would email me about when i'm actually gonna get this. i am worried i wont get it then it will sell out in the vagrant store
03:00 PM on 02/20/09
White Noise
User Info.
So mad about this.
03:31 PM on 02/20/09
bouttogetfancy
kitties and beer
User Info.
haha oh well, tired of waiting.
02:37 AM on 02/21/09
SexyJeff
Pfft. This Is Dildos
User Info.
hopefully this doesn't turn into another "lost in the sound of separation" delay fiasco. i will die
God that was fucking terrible. It took them like almost 3 months after the original release date to get my LITSOS deluxe box set. This Thrice baby is going right next to it though. All I need is the Every Time I Die set I missed buying a year or two ago.
07:48 PM on 02/23/09
dantar
_____
User Info.
God that was fucking terrible. It took them like almost 3 months after the original release date to get my LITSOS deluxe box set. This Thrice baby is going right next to it though. All I need is the Every Time I Die set I missed buying a year or two ago.
about the ETID... you're better off ordering each album separately, the sleeves in the boxed set are pretty much made of cheap magazine paper and were ripped when i got mine.
07:56 PM on 02/23/09
Cheesus
nope
User Info.
hahaha I know I was outraged and for some unknown reason, ap refused to publish the news even months in to the delay. Super lame
10:51 AM on 02/24/09
Joel Ion
Defender of Dudes
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I feel like I'm the last person to know this. I keep bugging my apartment manager (who receives my packages) about it. Now I can sit back and patiently wait... Fuck.
07:43 PM on 03/03/09
KuboxKamikaze
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
such a tease.... i keep looking outside my window when i hear a truck thinking a beautiful box of amazingness will be sitting right in front of me...
09:55 PM on 03/05/09
bitexback
User Info.
someone's gonna have to tell me how amazing this is...
i'm not sure i'm willing to drop $90 on this. =( [$50 + $21 for shipping to canada + shitty conversion rate]
i really, really wish i could.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version