Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36
02:19 PM on 02/27/09
Don'tBanMeBro
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Was this the guy that left DGD because he was butthurt over Johnny being an Atheist?
02:51 PM on 02/27/09
eniac
User Info.
Was this the guy that left DGD because he was butthurt over Johnny being an Atheist?
He probably left because Johnny was an alcoholic and drug addict.
03:04 PM on 02/27/09
robdobi
hates your guts.
User Info.
dug their ep, very beloved / thriceish
03:52 PM on 02/27/09
drewz5
Nothin better than a journey to you
User Info.
so stoked for the full-length, quality music from quality dudes
05:06 PM on 02/27/09
fallenreilly
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'd suggest everyone to listen to these dudes. quality music for real. First song reminds me of Coldplay.

- Reilly/The Sound Archives
- www.myspace.com/thesoundarchives
06:54 PM on 02/27/09
InYourName
DOH!
User Info.
yeah i wanted to say these guys sound like coldplay at least the first 2 songs thats all i heard so far, but i see the person above me said it already, anyways these guys are rad
07:25 PM on 02/27/09
TheWolf
fight off your demons
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sean, glad you're finally getting the recognition you deserve!
07:58 PM on 02/27/09
Sic Transit Zeb
User Info.
"ex-DGD"

let it be known that I am the only ex-DGD member. Thank you very much, AbsolutePunk.net for the support on the site. We appreciate it very much (especially as an unsigned band).

We'll have a full album stream on our myspace early next week of the album, "Signs & Wonders".

-sean

sup dude in your rush to post 50800349 times a day you made a little grammatical error. It should be "by a legit dude". At least I think that's what it means.

you know I love you <3
real good music

best of luck
10:22 PM on 02/27/09
whataclush
Gillies
User Info.
yes he did back in 2007. jonny posted a blog bashing christians or something like that, using DGd's myspace. a lot of ppl saw it but i think it was taken down faily quick. sean was the only christian in that band, so im sure he was a little butthurt lolz everyone in that band drinks and smokes weed, so i doubt sean left cuz jonny was such a drug addict, when theyre all drug addicts.
10:34 PM on 02/27/09
TheWolf
fight off your demons
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the never-ending rumors regarding why certain members left DGD never ceases to entertain me. if only you all knew the real stories.
12:12 AM on 02/28/09
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whatever reason he did leave I am pretty sure it wasn't to blame on Jonny Craig. They are still friends and Sean is working with him on his solo record that is coming out some time. Pretty sure sean can confirm that.
12:14 AM on 02/28/09
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Regardless, I don't mind sean leaving DGD. Consider The Thief sounds much better then where Dance Gavin Dance is now.
01:30 AM on 02/28/09
eclipsegts1
User Info.
I get a Chris Martin vibe from the Lead Singer Dryw....I dunno if that is just me.
07:35 AM on 02/28/09
whataclush
Gillies
User Info.
the never-ending rumors regarding why certain members left DGD never ceases to entertain me. if only you all knew the real stories.
well then tell us what actually happened! ive asked zac garren, ive asked jon mess...all zac says is that jonny is top 3 biggest assholes he has EVER met, and is bound to ruin any band, surprised he has lasted this long w/ Emarosa. yes he said that. jon mess doesnt say shit about jonny, and he's friends w/ him along with sean. so idk.
09:03 AM on 02/28/09
freakster
When I fly solo, I fly so high!
User Info.
good band. I'll definitely stream the full length.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos