I can't believe they are back in action!! It is a dream come true! Kill them with Kindness is one of my all time favorite albums. I would like you to ask what they have been up to for the past 3 years and what the future holds for them. New album? Tour? How do they feel about releasing an album and touring during this economic crisis? I really hope they tour even if there may not be a whole lot of people going to shows these days.
1. Will we see a new full length in 2009, and if so, will Tim O'Heir be producing again? If not, who do they have in mind?
2. Their last wesite update was back in 2005 where they were locked away in the studio recording the follow up to KTWK. Whatever came of any of the music that was recorded during those sessions? What led to the hiatus?
3. What is the official line up of the band in 2009?
4. Where does their relationship stand with TMG and with Better Looking Records (who released their first LP and EP)? Will TMG release their next cd if there is one?
- When/how/why did they decide to get back together to work on another full length?
- Are they just recording a new album together, or are they back together as a band?
- Can we expect a tour alongside this new album, or future touring from the band in general?
- Is there hope for us?