Username
Password

12:49 PM on 03/07/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
I'm going! I might hate Gainesville but this will be my second time there in less than a week for a show. Against Me house show this past wednesday + gaslight anthem on monday = life is sweet.
01:07 AM on 03/10/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
Just got home from the show, the setlist went:
great expectations
high lonesome
old white lincoln
even cowgirls get the blues
we came to dance
59 sound
patient ferris wheel
left of the dial
miles davis and the cool
film noir
navesink banks
boomboxes and dictionaries
here's lookin at you kid
backseats
ida called you woody, joe
casanova,baby

not a lot of people there since uf was on spring break but fake problems was good and gaslight anthem put on a great show.
02:49 PM on 03/12/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
They covered "Left of the Dial"? Awesome! Hopefully they'll play it again and someone will put it on YouTube or something.
I was getting ready to record it but this creeper guy came up and started harassing me and my friends. Right before they played "Left of the Dial" he started yelling that they needed to play Johnny Cash, then when Brian asked him what he said he switched to requesting "personal jesus" which made Brian laugh and tell him that they weren't Depeche Mode. I only got video of "Navesink Banks" and "Here's Lookin At You Kid".
03:28 PM on 04/27/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
dammit it needs to be the weekend already, seeing gaslight on saturday and sunday with the sunday show taking place at my favorite venue the social in orlando. no hopes or requests for certain songs just wanna hear them play and have a fun time.
11:45 AM on 05/02/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
today is the day!!! show tonight at state theatre and tomorrow night at the social, so excited.
07:35 AM on 05/05/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
the only way to describe this weekend was amazing. I'm still on a high from seeing them two nights in a row and I have no problem saying sunday night's show in orlando at the social was one of the greatest shows I've ever been to. saturday at state theatre they decided to play the entire senor & the queen ep, all four songs in a row which I recorded but haven't been able to upload yet and they also covered "American Girl" by Tom Petty since he's a good ol Florida boy. sunday night in orlando they played about 4-5 songs that weren't on the setlist which included playing "Say I Won't (Recognize)" where they included the Jeffersons theme song in the breakdown which was hysterical.
09:04 PM on 05/05/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
Here's the only video I've been able to upload so far, sorry it took so long but my laptop is being a pain.

11:56 AM on 05/08/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
I know it's old news but did anybody else pick up the live at park ave 10inch?
I ordered it from the website but got impatient so I stopped by park ave last week when I was in orlando before the show at the social.
06:14 PM on 10/25/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
I'm having serious regret issues about not buying the lettermen jacket they're selling on tour. I know I'd never wear it but it was so damn quirky and cool I think I should bought it. anyone else buy one?
06:41 PM on 10/28/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
What did you guys think of the show last night at HOB Chicago??

I know this doesn't speak for everyone there but these people on the gaslight anthem forum liked the show but hated the venue/crowd.
http://thegaslightanthem.bigforumpro...cago-t1420.htm
04:28 PM on 12/11/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
so jealous of everyone seeing them tonight, if my dad didn't have surgery this morning I would've been on a plane to jersey to see them.
11:38 AM on 05/11/10 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
problem: gaslight anthem not coming to florida on this tour.
my solution: buy ticket to kansas city show, never been there and venue looks pretty sweet. problem solved.
12:24 PM on 07/18/10 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
It's awesome that not only are gaslight anthem a great band and fun to watch but they're such good dudes. Before the show I got to talk to Benny for a little bit and he's such a nice guy and was telling us stories about different stuff like stalker fans, playing in europe and his really tiny old apartment. Also Brian's stage banter just gets funnier every time I see them but when he changed the lyrics to "Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts" to complain about property taxes and maybe they should move somewhere cheaper but still in jersey I lost it.
10:22 AM on 07/21/10 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
Just got back from the show in Tempe. Damn that was a good show. Not really a rap fan but does anyone know what rap song TGA comes out on stage to on this tour?

Yeah AP Punk is right, it's "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z. Pretty awesome show tonight, crowd was much more active and crazier than the crowd in Kansas City.
03:38 PM on 08/09/10 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
Finally....Florida dates!

Amen! So excited for these shows.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives