Username
Password

09:24 AM on 06/29/12 
User Info.
CubbyNick42
@NickDevlin
Atlanta, GA
Male - 28 Years Old
Glad somebody else noticed that. I probably would've been doing something equally stupid. Are you still working in Atlanta (is that right)? I'm moving to LA for law school when I'm done travelling so I'm finally going to get to see them in September in Anaheim. I can't wait.
Still in Atlanta, yeah. Just over a year here now. Where have you been traveling? It's been awhile.

They haven't announced an Atlanta date yet, so I'm pretty jealous right now.
08:33 PM on 06/29/12 
User Info.
mike'smannequin
Registered Member
New Jersey
Male - 20 Years Old
I 'm excited for Handwritten! Still think 59 Sound is pretty boring, though.

10:58 PM on 06/29/12 
User Info.
CstSnow
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Cant Lose
Monterey Ca
Male - 28 Years Old
Finally getting a chance to watch the CBS gig, just getting to the part where Brian is talking about giving kids presents/christmas etc and mentions that he doesn't have any kids yet. I don't know why, but it really made me think that if/when he does, we are going to get some killer songs out of it, dude will write some amazing stuff for his kid.
01:04 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Polaris
Columbia, MO
Male - 25 Years Old
bump. can it just be the 24th now? pls. thx.
01:07 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Chris Collum
Louisville, KY
Staff Member
I need this nowwwww
01:19 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Polaris
Columbia, MO
Male - 25 Years Old
luckily i'm seeing em next friday in stl...hopefully that will hold me over. i really need to stop listening to '45' 20 times a day though..
01:21 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
NYC via GNV
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
Been listening to the album since Friday, tough to say right now whether I like it more than Elsie...but it's the best Gaslight record IMO. I love that it's mostly uptempo. Only the last two tracks are slowed down. "Howl" plays like a brother of "45" it's so fast-paced...and the catchiest song on the album. My favorite is either "Mulholland Drive" or "Desire" though.
01:34 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Polaris
Columbia, MO
Male - 25 Years Old
Been listening to the album since Friday, tough to say right now whether I like it more than Elsie...but it's the best Gaslight record IMO. I love that it's mostly uptempo. Only the last two tracks are slowed down. "Howl" plays like a brother of "45" it's so fast-paced...and the catchiest song on the album. My favorite is either "Mulholland Drive" or "Desire" though.

tease, ha. do you have a favorite lyrically yet?
01:35 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Thomas Nassiff
NYC via GNV
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
tease, ha. do you have a favorite lyrically yet?
The title track has to be my favorite lyrically...probably the most widely relatable. The bridge in that song is spine-tingling.
01:40 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
Philadelphia, PA
Male

gahh do you know if they have sent the album out to radio stations yet?
02:06 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Thomas Nassiff
NYC via GNV
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
gahh do you know if they have sent the album out to radio stations yet?
lol i have no idea
03:04 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Polaris
Columbia, MO
Male - 25 Years Old
i would highly doubt it. I work at a group of stations for the past year and a half and we rarely get advances.. though i'm sure some larger market stations will receive them early, just depends on label reps, i would assume.
10:02 PM on 07/02/12 
User Info.
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
Philadelphia, PA
Male
i would highly doubt it. I work at a group of stations for the past year and a half and we rarely get advances.. though i'm sure some larger market stations will receive them early, just depends on label reps, i would assume.

Yeah it's weird...we got the Behold The Hurricane single before official airtime ok release date, but the album didn't come until late. I don't even know if we got a physical copy of 45, though we're playing it.
04:38 AM on 07/03/12 
User Info.
eagles1139
Male - 20 Years Old
Wow, better than 59 sound? I can't imagine any songs having the emotional impact of Here's looking at you, kid but I really can't wait. Maybe Mae or National anthem will do it for me
05:58 AM on 07/03/12 
User Info.
FUCKDIRTYWIPES
Kicking it middle school
Chicago, IL
Male

Is Elsie really your favorite Fallon release?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos