IG: rj_knorr
Adrian, MI
Male - 27 Years Old
haha that video is awesome. I need to see these guys in concert
12:27 PM on 08/06/13 
User Info.
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
Always wondered why Blue Dahlia wasn't on the album. Interesting.
10:05 PM on 08/06/13 
User Info.
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
Agreed. If it were going to be on the record, I'd swap it for Too Much Blood, but Handwritten is nearly perfect in my eyes. I'm content with it as a B-side.
09:51 AM on 08/13/13 
User Info.
SanePsychotic
Queerkegaard
Bloomington, IN
Male - 22 Years Old
I really like "Too Much Blood," so I wouldn't swap that either. But really, I love the record as is. I just wish they had added "Blue Dahlia" without taking anything else out. It would've made the album just a little longer, but it wouldn't have hurt it at all.
10:06 PM on 08/30/13 
User Info.
sammyboy516
Male - 23 Years Old
So I found this thread at Ultimate Guitar. It's so completely messed up and ridiculous that I though it was worth sharing.
10:27 PM on 08/30/13 
User Info.
qwerty22
--
Maryland
Male
Ok. Right off the bat he's said he didn't ever know his father. Good thing that was posted before "Here Comes My Man" was released. That's all the proof this guy would've needed.
10:24 AM on 08/31/13 
User Info.
barkjon
//
Seattle, WA
Male - 17 Years Old
fucking a that article hurt my head. complete lack of evidence for being gay, haha.
12:20 PM on 09/05/13 
User Info.
joelabz
Totes Magotes!
Wales
Male - 22 Years Old
09:33 PM on 09/05/13 
User Info.
SanePsychotic
Queerkegaard
Bloomington, IN
Male - 22 Years Old
So I found this thread at Ultimate Guitar. It's so completely messed up and ridiculous that I though it was worth sharing.

Haha, as much bullshit as that is, I still found it amusing to read. It's not even a good queering of Gaslight songs, jeepers creepers.
02:39 PM on 09/07/13 
User Info.
ugman_2000
May your music break my ear drums
Guildford, England
Male - 29 Years Old
Picked up both Señor and the Queen & Sink or Swim on vinyl this past week. I'd forgotten how damn good Señor is.
04:52 PM on 09/07/13 
User Info.
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
Señor is so amazing. Totally unique in their discography.
11:33 PM on 09/08/13 
User Info.
qwerty22
--
Maryland
Male
Think I'm going to have a spare ticket to the Gaslight show this Friday in Pittsburgh. Friend can't go. Let me know if interested.
11:46 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
FF4889
Zapuda
No Avatar Selected
Dayton, Ohio
Male - 25 Years Old
Saw them for the first time since the American Slang tour tonight. These dumbasses got in a fight during Mullholand Drive and the band stopped the show while security removed them. The crowd cheered for the douches being removed as Brian scowled at the crowd, told them to stop cheering, and looked generally pissed off. At first I honestly wondered if he was going to continue, he had his guitar off and was standing off to the side of the stage. They eventually did start again but they didn't pick up the song where they left off and just skipped to the next song. After the next song Brian talked about how that kind of stuff being the reason for the changes we all see in him, and that's he's not into this anymore, but he's trying to work through it. It kind of felt like the majority of the crowd that was there to have a good time was being punished by him because of 2 maybe 3 assholes. There was almost zero breaks in between songs and it all just felt "rushed". Towards the end Brian looked like he was enjoying himself finally, something about that fight set him off at the start though. Still a good show but just seemed to lack the energy I remember from the 6 or 7 times I've seen them in the past. Oh well.
11:54 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old
Fight broke out last time I saw 'em (earlier this year), band paid no mind, didn't stop or anything. I doubt they didn't notice cause it was right near me and I was pretty close to the front/center. One guy had to be hauled out by three security dudes and was thrashing around and shouting the whole time. Even then, the show went on like normal.
12:03 AM on 09/12/13 
User Info.
FF4889
Zapuda
No Avatar Selected
Dayton, Ohio
Male - 25 Years Old
This time Brian stopped the song, said "so fucking stupid" into the mic, Benny got up from behind his drums stood on the drum riser then came down to the edge of the stage, Brian walked off stage, and the rest stood there until security had them completely out. Then like I said as people were cheering Brian said "stop" visibly annoyed.

I see fights every.single.time. I go to Bogart's in shithole Cincinnati and this was the first time it ever got a reaction like that from a band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos