Update: The chat is now over. We'd like to thank Forgive Durden, Fueled by Ramen, and Casey Bates for hanging out with us tonight. Be sure to pick upRazia's Shadow, in stores now!
At approximately 9 p.m. EST, Forgive Durden will chatting in this thread. Come on in and discuss the recent Razia's Shadow, the full performance at Bamboozle, or just say hello. Think you can beat the record for longest chat?
- Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask them tough questions, but make sure that you are crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.
- Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get the band members' attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.
- Note: Fangirls that are coming in just to tell one of the members that they are attractive will have their posts deleted. Them being attractive is a given; they are rock stars. This does not facilitate conversation.
- If someone doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.
- This is not a way to ask the band for favors, to ask them if they'll write a song for you or visit you at your house. While I'm sure they'd absolutely love to, try not to hassle them too much.
- You may notice a slight lag on the website while refreshing pages/posting. That's because this band rules and a lot of people want to talk to them and it slows the site down.
Okay, few things.. I'll try and be as honest and candid as I possibly can be. However, let's keep this shiz friendly. Also, I'm a huge advocate for proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, but for the sake of spitting out as many replies as possible, some mistakes might slide through. So unless you SeE mE sTaRtInG tO TyPe LyKe ThIs, lay off.
Other than that, let's hope Villanova picks up the pace here so my whole bracket isn't fucked.
Now to start the real questions from me:
What was different about the process of making Razia’s Shadow versus a ‘normal’/’traditional’ album?
(I can’t even express how much I enjoyed (and continue to enjoy) Razia’s Shadow, and I sure hope I can catch you on the tour!)