All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
06:55 PM on 11/13/05
HolyCrapola
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by crit
whoa.

i admit that i know just about nothing about these sort of things, but that seems like a lot.

Not at all, this is normal for a band of CoCa's size and it's really not asking a lot for the most part. I strongly advise you to get ahold of Blink 182's or Green Day's.

I know Van Halen used to put ridiculous crap in their riders, just to make peoples' lives miserable, like... "We want a bowl of 357 green M&M's.. no more and no less, and they must be green".

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/
07:35 PM on 11/13/05
HolyCrapola
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by PunkDrums182

yeah, but I mean, in respsonse to the kid who said..."wow, this looks like a lot of shit" to CoCa's, Blink's is huge in comparison.
07:37 PM on 11/13/05
HolyCrapola
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by lewisonfire
well that doesnt really surprise me.
anyone read the interview with the drummer in the last modern drummer magazine? what a prententious prick. these guys take themselves way too seriously for the "quality" of music they give. and what a dumb move to sign with columbia. I'll stop here, they're already killing their career nicely.

What in god's name are you talking about? Are you really as ignorant as this statement makes you seem...if so, I feel very sorry for you.

Also, what do you mean by "that doesn't really surprise you?" what doesn't really surprise you? The fact that their rider is small?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests