Password

Album Review

Silverstein - A Shipwreck In the Sand Album Cover

Silverstein - A Shipwreck In the Sand

Reviewed by
Silverstein - A Shipwreck In the Sand
Record Label: Victory Records
Release Date: March 31, 2009
This review is a user submitted review from flks511. You can see all of flks511's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
08:23 AM on 04/04/09
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
By the way Silverstein isnt screamo . Cirle Takes the Square, pg.99, and Saeti are screamo.

Beat me to it
09:12 AM on 04/04/09
FaceLixeMurder
Amplitude!
User Info.
good stuff indeed
11:31 AM on 04/04/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
Most of their lyrics are emo cliches as well as being laughably bad.
By the way Silverstein isnt screamo . Cirle Takes the Square, pg.99, and Saeti are screamo.

I found this review to be awful in so many ways because much of the time you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. As for the album the only sung that stood out to me was the title track
What the hell? What, you're going around to all my threads now and talking shit?
11:37 AM on 04/04/09
KillyourIdols88
Standing on the Edge of Summer
User Info.
I think the review was written poorly, are there only three tracks?
11:53 AM on 04/04/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
I think the review was written poorly, are there only three tracks?
I tried to keep it short and to the point, since there is already another review for it.
05:26 PM on 04/04/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
I got up this morning to find that you quoted 3 of my posts, and each one I looked at was you just attacking me for stupid shit that doesn't matter.
07:39 PM on 04/05/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
Finally someone who agrees with me
04:15 PM on 04/10/09
KillyourIdols88
Standing on the Edge of Summer
User Info.
I tried to keep it short and to the point, since there is already another review for it.

Either way after reading this review it made me go and get this album. Thank you I fell in love with silverstien again.
02:00 PM on 04/19/09
fashionshowdown
You're so money baby!
User Info.
Most of their lyrics are emo cliches as well as being laughably bad.

I found this review to be awful in so many ways because much of the time you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. As for the album the only sung that stood out to me was the title track
You couldn't be more wrong. It's an excellent CD. It is a step forward for them as far as lyrical progression and in every way this CD is incredible. Give the reviewer a break for screamo classification, to 99% of people in the world the best way to describe the genre that Silverstein falls in is "Screamo" simply because there's screaming in it, no need to be a douchebag about it.

Nice review...I went out and bought the album and you got it exactly right flks511
09:24 PM on 05/28/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
hate this band hate this album... nuff said... listen to good music like Bring me the horizon and The Devil Wears Prada and Attack Attack! please. This is what haphazard sounds like. They barely ever scream and there lyrics are about as simple and full of nonsense as you can get. Even though they make sense, they just seem so simple and illly (is that a word, now it is) written. Same as SKSK overrated
lol "listen to good music like bring me the horizon and attack attack" haha.

My favorite part, though, is when you said "nuff said" and then proceeded to say even more ignorant and stupid shit.
05:12 PM on 06/07/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
lol "listen to good music like bring me the horizon and attack attack" haha.

My favorite part, though, is when you said "nuff said" and then proceeded to say even more ignorant and stupid shit.
i highly doubt you know what good music is because this isn't it.
05:16 PM on 06/07/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
i highly doubt you know what good music is because this isn't it.
You like Job for a Cowboy.
05:21 PM on 06/07/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
You like Job for a Cowboy.
i used to back in the "doom" days... now they're like... wutever.... I like Chiodos a lot tooo.... new moreso than old... bpb!
10:12 PM on 07/29/09
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
hate this band hate this album... nuff said... listen to good music like Bring me the horizon and The Devil Wears Prada and Attack Attack! please. This is what haphazard sounds like. They barely ever scream and there lyrics are about as simple and full of nonsense as you can get. Even though they make sense, they just seem so simple and illly (is that a word, now it is) written. Same as SKSK overrated

Couldn't disagree more with everything you just said.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos