AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 137
11:42 AM on 03/26/09
ladybug13
User Info.
anytime i see something that has to do with hayley, all these people comment about how they hate chad and think he is using her, etc. I think that is all really silly..and don't get why people seem to hate him so much. glad to hear him stand up for himself. he seems like a great guy and at least they are happy. plus i do agree with the comment about sherri..seems to be a little desperate on her part..just saying
11:43 AM on 03/26/09
overmountains
User Info.
Ugh, he's a slime-ball, pure and simple. Cheating on your wife with a barely legal teenage girl? Wow, that's classy.

Team Sherri
11:44 AM on 03/26/09
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This site continues to deteriorate...

I don't know what compelled HIM to make this statement, and I don't know what compelled APnet to post it as news. Furthermore I don't know where all this 'I respect him for saying this' is coming from... He didn't do anything special, you know.

I like him and his band just as much as the next guy but I'm also smart enough not to worship everything Chad Gilbert touches
Chad Gilbert - NFG
Hayley Williams - Paramore

Two of the most popular bands for this site's readership...you better believe that when something like this is talked about that we're going to post about it. Come on.
11:44 AM on 03/26/09
Finch076
I don't actually listen to 'Finch'
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i wonder if chad and max are friends hahaha
i wonder the same thing.

I'm saying BFF's, top-8 Myspace Friends, mutual Twitter followers, will collaborate with one another on a future musical endeavor and Chad will probably be Max's best man....

That's all the exaggerated ideas i can come up with right now. Maybe Max will be the Godfather of Chad and Hayley's kid?

In all seriousness though? I agree with what everyone else is saying... just let them be. It's their personal life.
11:45 AM on 03/26/09
zombie!pirate!
User Info.
This site continues to deteriorate...

I don't know what compelled HIM to make this statement, and I don't know what compelled APnet to post it as news. Furthermore I don't know where all this 'I respect him for saying this' is coming from... He didn't do anything special, you know.

I like him and his band just as much as the next guy but I'm also smart enough not to worship everything Chad Gilbert touches
Im with this guy - the site deteriorating
11:47 AM on 03/26/09
Rashad Rastam
you always remember what you forget
User Info.
what a happy guy.
11:48 AM on 03/26/09
coryatlarge
Damn good coffee. And hot!
User Info.
i think its their lives and the people involved want to keep it that way. everybody in here has no idea what went on. i like eisley and new found glory. just cuz they arent married anymore doesnt mean i'm going to hate one of them. i think chad's a cool guy and i think sherri's a cool girl.
11:52 AM on 03/26/09
BeeJay
User Info.
i wish i had a cool girlfriend like him, what's it matter that he has a girlfriend less than a year after a divorce? it's called moving on with life. people should try it more often
11:52 AM on 03/26/09
mcdizzle88
meh.
User Info.
facepalming at some of the things being said in this thread.
11:54 AM on 03/26/09
jerseysbest
User Info.
Im with this guy - the site deteriorating
If the sites deteriorating its because people bitch and moan about what is news and what isn't.
11:54 AM on 03/26/09
emoishardcore
emoishardcore
User Info.
ahhh, a lovers tryst. sounds like a job for Wishbone! btw, is he not a bit old to be complaining about this kind of thing?
11:55 AM on 03/26/09
bensATLsummer08
Every Week is Shark Week
User Info.
This thread contains some of the dumbest comments I have ever read...
11:56 AM on 03/26/09
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
I'm not going to lie, I didn't even the read the article in the original post, I just wanted to come in here and say that a select few of you evidently an IQ equivalent to that of a tennis ball. With that said, I have a heap of respect for Chad and Hayley, and they are both wonderful people. I have no doubt in saying that anyone who dislikes either of them would change their mind after meeting them. Two of the nicest, most down-to-earth people in music.
11:57 AM on 03/26/09
remedyeli
Registered Member
User Info.
Ugh, he's a slime-ball, pure and simple. Cheating on your wife with a barely legal teenage girl? Wow, that's classy.

Team Sherri
How does it feel to be a giant tool?
Actually don't answer that.
11:57 AM on 03/26/09
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Let it be.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives