Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 11 posts
12:49 PM on 04/04/09
more heart
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
I just see this band among the sea of Br00t4l deathcore bands with illegible band names. Stuff like this goes right over my head.
12:59 PM on 04/04/09
more heart
User Info.
Yeah, this is the first band of that kind that I've actually paid any attention too.
The closest I get to this band is bands like ABACABB and Arsonist Get All the Girls
07:56 PM on 07/05/09
more heart
User Info.
I listen to the latter, but i think that suicide silence and bmth are gr8 too, jfac is too.
Wow is all I have to say to that post right now. So much wrong going on there.
11:06 PM on 07/05/09
more heart
User Info.
u just don't like the genre... wutever... you cannot say that it's all "scene-shit" because it's not. I'm not saying u ever would/did/will... but I'm saying, if you don't like a genre don't give opinions. also, if you like scene bands you cannot say it's scene crap...... just broadcasting, but t was also for you too.
Your usertitle makes so much sense now.

Here's what was wrong with the post you responded to me with: Bring Me the Horizon is just metal. Not death metal or deathcore, just metal. In addition, Suicide Silence and Job For A Cowboy are quite possibly the two worst bands in this genre and here's an fyi for you: I listen to various bands in this genre so I know what I'm talking about. The ones you listed are quite possibly the worst.

And since when did we shorthand on AP, "gr8"?????
11:30 PM on 07/05/09
more heart
User Info.
lol @ the first comment.

Bring Me The Horizon was a cheap version of deathcore, but passable. They changed to a metalcore sound. I was going through a bring me the horizon phase back then. I was obsessed with diamonds aren't forever. Now I'm sad i chose that username. It's like tatooing a girl's name on your chest, and then you break up next day.

Suicide Silence gets me with the mind-jarring tempo changes, the vocalists range and the songs period. Hate the lyrics but whatever. Job For A Cowboy's old shit is good to listen to but it's redundant and forgettable.

Their new stuff is too generic, however. It's been done before. Wayyyyy too many times. Also, I listen to various band in the genre too. Black Dahlia Murder, As Blood Runs Black, See You Next Tuesday, War From A Harlots Mouth, iwrestledabearonce. several others too.

also i'm extremely tired & restless=shorthand
I never said you didn't listen to bands in the genre. I just said that you listen to the worst bands in the genre and that Bring Me th Horizon is and never was deathcore. They are metalcore at best. I've heard Count Your Blessings and all Oli does is sing in a thrashy voice, which, doesn't make the band deathcore. Find me the songs that you think make sound like Bring Me the Horizon a deathcore band.
11:39 PM on 07/05/09
more heart
User Info.
Pray For Plagues, Black And Blue, Rawwwrrr (or however it's spelled), Medusa. The album is cheap deatchore... not really deathcore, but it leans towards that moreso than metalcore. mc is like tdwp, new bmth, motionless in white, chariot, august burns red, inhale exhale, in fear and faith
I've lsitened to Medusa some many times it's not funny. All Oli does is sing in a thrashy voice and that's it. I'll say this again to you, Bring me the Horizon isn't and never was deathcore.

And Motionless In White is the worst band I've heard lately.
02:14 PM on 07/06/09
more heart
User Info.
brokencyde's worse. u have to admit, no matter how much you despsise a band, they will always be worse.
Well it's still no excuse for a band like Motionles In White to be as shitty as they are.
02:15 PM on 07/06/09
more heart
User Info.
Motionless In White annoys the piss out of me.
Most of the Fearless -core bands do. The only one who seems to have something going for them is The Word Alive
07:09 PM on 07/07/09
more heart
User Info.
I like them, but I enjoy Blessthefall
Well, the jury is still out on me for Blessthefall. At least they no longer have Craig which means they've got something going for them.
12:17 AM on 07/18/09
more heart
User Info.
hahahah holy crap. Their guitarist messaged me on myspace once bitching me out for "talking shit" although I never did. I pointed that out with a nice little retort and he never responded.
I bad mouthed Broadway Calls on here and somehow one of the band memebers messaged me on MySpace about my comments and tried to play it off like, "We don't care. What do you know? You're just a kid". Haha fuck that band.
12:46 AM on 07/18/09
more heart
User Info.
I remember reading about Broadways Calls dropping off of Warped and saying something along the lines of "We left because it wasn't fun playing with Christian jocks who played REALLY HEAVY music for Jesus", lol.
That's exactly why I bad mouthed them on the site. Sometimes you just have to fucking deal with shit and roll with the punches. Obviously they can't deal because instances like that are a common occurance with that band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos