Username
Password
PlayRadioPlay! News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
PlayRadioPlay!
Inside AP.net

PlayRadioPlay! Posts Live Audio for Download

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (03/27/09)
PlayRadioPlay! has posted a download of the audio from his first Stickam show which features three new songs.

Submitted by ryanhartkopf

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 127
08:46 PM on 03/27/09
HollowLog
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It was very good! I like it alot! Keep it up!
08:55 PM on 03/27/09
thedudes
User Info.
yeah comma dude
08:58 PM on 03/27/09
ryanhartkopf
Burma-Shave.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Quote:
I'm pretty floored by how good a live stream can sound. It makes me super excited for future shows, as I hope to gradually ramp up the production with more cameras, possibly more people playing with me, a more complicated setup, etc.
I can see this kind of show becoming a big things with indie artists.
09:03 PM on 03/27/09
iamtaylorrr
it's just not quite the season
User Info.
Awesome. When I looked at the clock yesterday and it was 10 I got really upset cause I missed the show.
09:05 PM on 03/27/09
walking_by91
Registered Member
User Info.
Good stuff. I couldn't watch it live because of the major lag.
09:25 PM on 03/27/09
bensATLsummer08
Every Week is Shark Week
User Info.
Dan, this whole webcam show idea is really cool, and the fact that you're posting the audio for everyone is even better. I've never really checked out your stuff all that much before, a little bit here and there, but I'm definitely gonna check this out.
09:27 PM on 03/27/09
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
I'm surprised at how good it sounds. I was bummed when I remembered that this was happening and missed it. Glad he put this up.
09:34 PM on 03/27/09
imahoodlum
Fuck my face.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I watched it "live". It was pretty cool. I say definitely keep doing these shows. However, the chat needs to disabled to prevent lagging. Plus, stupidity is an understatement for some of the people chatting. I think my IQ lowered just by reading some of the comments in that chat.
09:38 PM on 03/27/09
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
What does everyone think of the new songs/sound? To me, Some parts of the new material sounded a bit like it was influenced by Sufjan Stevens...? Idk maybe it's just me. Dan can you clarify, pretty please?

All in all everything I heard was definitely a huge step up from anything prior, this includes what was done with the older songs. Good stuff, I'm now officially looking forward to the release of the album - whenever that may be.
09:39 PM on 03/27/09
jco3
User Info.
I watched it "live". It was pretty cool. I say definitely keep doing these shows. However, the chat needs to disabled to prevent lagging. Plus, stupidity is an understatement for some of the people chatting. I think my IQ lowered just by reading some of the comments in that chat.
this
09:42 PM on 03/27/09
Imperfektion
All I need are sounds of ecstasy.
User Info.
Awesome, I'll listen to this later.
09:52 PM on 03/27/09
imahoodlum
Fuck my face.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What does everyone think of the new songs/sound? To me, Some parts of the new material sounded a bit like it was influenced by Sufjan Stevens...? Idk maybe it's just me. Dan can you clarify, pretty please?

All in all everything I heard was definitely a huge step up from anything prior, this includes what was done with the older songs. Good stuff, I'm now officially looking forward to the release of the album - whenever that may be.

Sufjan Stevens? I hear it slightly. I'm sure he draws lots influences from lots of bands, however. I definitely like where the sound is going. The thing about PlayRadioPlay! is that we're kind of maturing together. When he was in his more poppy phase, I was in my poppy phase of music. Now he's in his more edgy/ indie phase and I am as well. So, I've always stood by Dan's music.
09:55 PM on 03/27/09
Heroin Robot
User Info.
Dan, since I know you'll probably read this, I want you to know that listening to this right now has officially turned a distraught and low week into an ethereal Friday night.
10:06 PM on 03/27/09
jco3
User Info.
Sufjan Stevens? I hear it slightly. I'm sure he draws lots influences from lots of bands, however. I definitely like where the sound is going. The thing about PlayRadioPlay! is that we're kind of maturing together. When he was in his more poppy phase, I was in my poppy phase of music. Now he's in his more edgy/ indie phase and I am as well. So, I've always stood by Dan's music.
I hear you, although I can's say I was ever really a fan of the frequency EP, though.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests