Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 74 of 74
09:55 PM on 05/04/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
I doubt that. He's just looking to start a fight and be disrespectful just like the Madina Lake thread
I'm not denying he's stupid for trying to start something with Klatzke, I was just letting him know that there are others who agree with me about the review. No big deal.
09:56 PM on 05/04/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
Then you would be missing out on some sweet Silverstein reviews.
I lol'd. I realize you were trying to sound like an asshole when you posted that, but I guess it was still kind of funny.
10:02 PM on 05/04/09
Mike Unstincs
knowitall
User Info.
Klatzke, No one is backing you, you are rude and un-factual. Now, about your musical background?
I found it very convenient that you wanted to cut me off right after I asked for your credentials in music. Please try and answer the question, Inquiring minds want to know your pedigree? If of course you have one, which, so far you have squirmed and avoided like the plague to answer.
You make sense only to yourself, narcissism has that effect on people.
You are harassing other members here, please try and play well with others, stop calling names.
You are turning into a nuisance.
Control yourself.
10:38 PM on 05/04/09
Mike Unstincs
knowitall
User Info.
dude, you are so right dude, I am all about the chill now. thanks for the talk man.
Peace.
08:17 AM on 05/05/09
flks511
You can't be my friend
User Info.
I found it very convenient that you wanted to cut me off right after I asked for your credentials in music.
I noticed that too.
10:31 AM on 05/05/09
Mike Unstincs
knowitall
User Info.
I noticed that too.
All you need is a record collection to be a reviewer. At least the real critics were in a band or had friends in bands. Some know how to play an instrument or write a song, something to give them some credibility.I mean why bother reviewing a record and giving it a 33/100, seems like a waste of time. I would just write nothing at all, and it saves public embarrassment. This is kind of like posting your failing grade at school in front of everyone. Useless.
It would be ok if it had any merit, and it was constructive and knowledgable.
Too many young bands trying to make it out there, who needs this shit?
10:42 AM on 05/05/09
Handraa
.-.-.-.-.
User Info.
dude you do need to chill.
Hes right man, personal attacks based on a difference of opinion are stupid.

To be absolutely clear, I think this band does have to potential...
thats about as far as I'll go with it, I don't there great, I do think they are good. I just disagree that they're a 39/100 I'd give them more credit than that.

Coming into a thread and trying to be hard with your keyboard and outwit someone just to personally attack them is so dumb. Keep it to whats actually in here, even though we argued a bit and differ on the subject its not like I'm gunna be like "fuck you kid! you hate a band I like!"

You know nothing about him, just the way he reviews music.
Chill.
I agree, I mean, everyone has disagreements, that's what this sites for correct?
07:58 PM on 05/06/09
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
All you need is a record collection to be a reviewer. At least the real critics were in a band or had friends in bands. Some know how to play an instrument or write a song, something to give them some credibility.I mean why bother reviewing a record and giving it a 33/100, seems like a waste of time. I would just write nothing at all, and it saves public embarrassment. This is kind of like posting your failing grade at school in front of everyone. Useless.
It would be ok if it had any merit, and it was constructive and knowledgable.
Too many young bands trying to make it out there, who needs this shit?
What the fuck is wrong with you? If a band sucks(much like this one), they deserve a low score. Would you give Brokencyde, Millionaires, etc, a high score just because they're young bands?

..and we're all great reviewers. You don't need to be in a band to be able to critique music.
08:20 PM on 05/06/09
Mike Unstincs
knowitall
User Info.
Dude you need to chill, some reviews suck. Get over yourself.
09:59 AM on 05/07/09
Handraa
.-.-.-.-.
User Info.
Dude you need to chill, some reviews suck. Get over yourself.
Your explaining all these qualities a reviewer should have, yet have you reviewed anything?
11:06 AM on 09/10/09
stereokiller
Nintendo FC: 0962 9717 4432
User Info.
i can't believe i read the whole thing(meaning the comments).

brutal review.
01:53 PM on 01/27/11
scrambles111
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Kay so vocally i don't know really; i guess i agree with you? But i don't really care. Musically? Seriously? What the fuck? No they don't sound like shitty Alesana, because unlike Alesana, Whispered Hallows actually has skill. Chug Chug? I don't think i heard a fucking breakdown in this album, idk i listened to only half the songs, so maybe the other songs are all breakdowns? But i doubt it, because i saw them live and ummmmmmmmmm, no breakdowns. Maybe you should listen to more than vocals? Unless it's your thang...
01:36 PM on 04/05/11
Andrew_dmdwp
Baller
User Info.
There is a pont to the constant Alesana talk. These guys are a blatant rip off of Alesana which is easily their biggest downfall. It would be the same as a band that writes shitty lyrics and not clearly pointing out that the lyrics are a problem.

This is a tad ridiculous, I've seen these guys live. And you could compare them if maybe alesana lost a guitarist and the other two gained skill. Whispered Hallows may have similarities to alesana, but to say they are a rip off is asinine . Most bands do have similarities to other bands, but WH isn't that similar to them, and they have a tremendous amount of more creativity and skill.
09:15 PM on 01/08/12
TheTragicHero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The vocalist do sound like Shawn Milke (Alesana) but judging by their high notes, Shawn sounds like he can hit higher than this guy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos