Username
Password

Album Review - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 70 of 70.
06:37 PM on 06/06/09
TotalCollapse
You are my blanked out pages.
User Info.
I finally got around to getting this album. So good.
12:18 AM on 06/25/09
sean4123
User Info.
This album is unbelievably good. I loved Carnavas and I love Swoon even more. They have a really original sound that is pure ear candy. It is so so so good. I just wish everyone could hear what I hear when I listen to these guys because this is my definition of a near perfect album.
08:05 PM on 06/25/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
Great review. The album does exactly what it's supposed to. Haven't decided yet if it's a better rock album than Mean Everything to Nothing. Close call.
mean everything to nothing sux, swoon rules... it was the best album the smashing pumpkins ever made... lolz :]
08:07 PM on 06/25/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
i semi-agree. panic switch is pretty freaking amazing though
i semi agree with you semi-agreeing. i love lazy eye, little lovers so polite and panic switch. never got into the other single.
02:40 PM on 09/02/09
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
mean everything to nothing sux, swoon rules... it was the best album the smashing pumpkins ever made... lolz :]
Uhhhhhh...what!? METN is incredible.
03:29 PM on 09/02/09
EndSerenading
we were born for battle
User Info.
hey now, I really love Swoon a lot (one of my favs this year), but it doesnt even begin to approach Siamese Dream, Mellon Collie, Pisces Iscariot, and probably even Adore.

Sure, after that stuff SP really dropped off hard but before that, as much as I enjoy the Silversun Pickups, SP still overshadow them in every category. My reaction to them has been this: really solid band that basically picks up where the SP started sucking.
05:05 PM on 09/02/09
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
hey now, I really love Swoon a lot (one of my favs this year), but it doesnt even begin to approach Siamese Dream, Mellon Collie, Pisces Iscariot, and probably even Adore.

Sure, after that stuff SP really dropped off hard but before that, as much as I enjoy the Silversun Pickups, SP still overshadow them in every category. My reaction to them has been this: really solid band that basically picks up where the SP started sucking.
Exactly. But I do like this vocalist A LITTLE better than Billy Corgan.
12:05 PM on 09/21/09
Matt Good
User Info.
this is one of my favorite albums of this year. I'm surprised no one else thinks the vocals are reminiscent of Mew at times. In a good way of course
08:52 PM on 10/03/09
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
I do agree alot of the Silversun stuff is more catchy and pop-oriented than expected, but tbh I don't see that as a negative thing at all. They do it well.
07:59 AM on 10/19/09
Gautz
Music makes life bearable!
User Info.
This album rules beyond belief! I love it!!!!
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS