AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Holiday Parade News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Holiday Parade Album Stream

Posted by - 09:09 AM on 04/08/09
Holiday Parade is now streaming Tickets and Passports on Purevolume.

Submitted by Praetor

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 28
09:34 AM on 04/08/09
WFUJerseyJon
Murderer's Row '09
User Info.
Regardless of yesterday's review and ensuing fiasco, I hope people will give this a listen, especially with an open mind, whether they end up hating it or loving it.
09:38 AM on 04/08/09
Jbmusic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Regardless of yesterday's review and ensuing fiasco, I hope people will give this a listen, especially with an open mind, whether they end up hating it or loving it.
Me too. I bought it anyways because I really like getaway and time for me, even though the review was bad. I ended up really liking the cd so far (haven't listened to everything yet). It's nothing mind-blowing just catchy and a little different then everything else like this with the piano and everything. Plus his voice is great.
09:40 AM on 04/08/09
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Was at their cd release show. They were great other then they didnt play Crimson Red which really wasn't cool but. The album is really good, weaker then their EP stuff but still really good.
09:42 AM on 04/08/09
Rashad Rastam
you always remember what you forget
User Info.
Was at their cd release show. They were great other then they didnt play Crimson Red which really wasn't cool but. The album is really good, weaker then their EP stuff but still really good.
couldn't say it any better.
09:47 AM on 04/08/09
cory-182
User Info.
I gave it two listens yesterday and plan to keep listening to it until they take it off tomorrow.

I really want to like this album.
10:58 AM on 04/08/09
BLueSS
Pop-Punk Rocker
User Info.
GREAT album!
11:24 AM on 04/08/09
singlexsorrow
In all this chaos we found safety..
User Info.
Haven't heard the whole album yet, but I think "Getaway" is pretty damn catchy.
11:25 AM on 04/08/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This. Someone should properly review the album
11:32 AM on 04/08/09
WFUJerseyJon
Murderer's Row '09
User Info.
This. Someone should properly review the album
Blake really doesn't deserve the crap he's getting. Reviews are based on opinion. It sucks that he holds such opinions, and I personally disagree with them, but it's a well written review and he goes very much in depth into his reasons for his opinion. I would love it to get all positive reviews, but that just isn't a realistic wish. You should submit a user review to show support for it though, that would be rad.

Seriously, every fan who feels that the review is negative for an album they find great should submit a user review, and not a trash talk against Blake's. But praise the album, say why you love it. That will do more than simply complaining about others' opinions.
12:03 PM on 04/08/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Blake really doesn't deserve the crap he's getting. Reviews are based on opinion. It sucks that he holds such opinions, and I personally disagree with them, but it's a well written review and he goes very much in depth into his reasons for his opinion. I would love it to get all positive reviews, but that just isn't a realistic wish. You should submit a user review to show support for it though, that would be rad.

Seriously, every fan who feels that the review is negative for an album they find great should submit a user review, and not a trash talk against Blake's. But praise the album, say why you love it. That will do more than simply complaining about others' opinions.

I agree with the bolded points

I wish I had time to write a review; wrote one today, which took ages, and I have to prepare for exams next month :(
12:14 PM on 04/08/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
very much this
01:26 PM on 04/08/09
Fangsup!55
User Info.
This album is so good. I've been listening to it nonstop.
01:41 PM on 04/08/09
rinsedsalad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah lets all do our own review of it, since Blakes opinion isn't well received. This album is amazing, beginning to end.
02:39 PM on 04/08/09
Merkin
A Fine Evening For a Rogue
User Info.
Good stuff, check out Past the Pacific as well, who they are playing with May 2 in Lansing, MI.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos