We've been fans of games since we were kids, and we thought it would be fun to create one of our own inspired by our favorites. There are so many cool and innovative indie games being developed today, and we realized we could design and build the kind of game we'd love to play on our own. It is coming together amazingly well, and we can't wait to share it.
Covered, A Revolution in Sound: Warner Bros. Records can be streamed here. Which cover do you like best?
1. Mastodon: “Just Got Paid” (by ZZ Top)
2. The Black Keys: “Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles” (by Captain Beefheart)
3. Michelle Branch: “A Case Of You” (by Joni Mitchell)
4. Against Me!: “Here Comes A Regular” (by The Replacements)
5. Missy Higgins: “More Than This” (by Roxy Music)
6. James Otto: “Into The Mystic" (by Van Morrison)
7. Adam Sandler: "Like A Hurricane” (by Neil Young)
8. Taking Back Sunday: “You Wreck Me” (by Tom Petty)
9. The Used: “Burning Down The House” (by Talking Heads)
10. Disturbed: “Midlife Crisis” (by Faith No More)
11. Avenged Sevenfold:...
Avenged Sevenfold are releasing their first concert film, Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough, which was shot in HD & 5.1 Audio. The release includes a full album of unreleased music from original recording sessions, rare covers and more. A trailer for this can be seen in the replies.
Avenged Sevenfoldwill be releasing a CD/DVD package on September 9th. The CD will contain b-sides recorded during the making of their recent album and the DVD will be a set from this year's Taste of Chaos at Long Beach Arena.
02) Girl I Know
04) Flash of the Blade
05) Until the End
08) The Fight
09) Dancing Dead
10) Almost Easy (Remix)
11) Afterlife (Alternate Version)
01) Critical Acclaim
02) Second Heartbeat
04) Beast and Harlot
06) Seize the Day
08) Bat Country
09) Almost Easy
11) Unholy Confessions
12) A Little Piece of Heaven
Avenged Sevenfold's new album is now available in MVI format. After you buy it, you'll be granted into the band's "Fan Access Network" where you will be able to download a new b-side from the record titled "Crossroads."