Ice Nine Kills will release The Predator Becomes The Prey on January 21st via Outerloop/Fearless Records. Pre-orders are available.
1. The Power In Belief
2. Let's Bury The Hatchet...In Your Head
3. The Coffin Is Moving
4. The Fastest Way To A Girl's Heart Is Through Her Ribcage
5. The Product Of Hate
6. Connect The Cuts
8. What I Never Learned In Study Hall (ft. Tyler Carter)
9. So Long Steven Long
10. What Lies Beneath
11. My Life In Two
Fearless Records and Outerloop Management partnered together to form Outerloop Records. The label's first signing is Ice Nine Kills, which doesn't really instill much confidence in this new partnership. The announcement is in the replies.
Fearless Records has partnered with MusiCares this holiday season to take care of the needs of musicians and members of the music industry across the country. To assist their program initiatives, a percentage of the net proceeds from the Punk Goes Christmas compilation will be donated to the non-profit organization. It is available for pre-order and more info is in the replies.
Fearless Records will release Punk Goes Christmas on November 5th.
1. New Found Glory - "Nothing For Christmas"
2. All Time Low - "Fool's Holiday"
3. Real Friends - "I Had A Heart"
4. Man Overboard - "Father Christmas"
5. The Summer Set - "This Christmas"
6. Crown The Empire - "There Will Be No Christmas"
7. Yellowcard - "Christmas Lights"
8. Issues - "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays"
9. Jason Lancaster (of Go Radio) - "All I Can Give You"
10. Set It Off - "This Christmas Day (I'll Burn It To The Ground)"
11. The Ready Set - "I Don't Wanna Spend Another Christmas Without You"
12. William Beckett - "Do You Hear What I Hear?"
Get Scared will be releasing their new full length Everyone Is Out To Get Me on November 11th. Track listing is below and album art is in the replies.
01) Told Ya So
02) For You
03) My Nightmare
04) Badly Broken
05) At My Worst
06) Get Out While You Can
07) God Damn Liar
08) Us In Motion
09) Cunning, Not Convincing
10) The Strangest Stranger
11) Stumbling In Your Footsteps
12) When We Were Strong
Blessthefall will release their new album, Hollow Bodies, on August 20th via Fearless Records. You can find the track listing below and the album artwork in the replies.
02) You Wear A Crown But You're No King
03) Hollow Bodies
04) Déjà Vu
05) Buried In these Walls
06) See You On the Outside
07) Youngbloods (Ft. Jesse Barnett)
08) Standing On The Ashes
09) Carry On (Ft. Jake Luhrs)
10) The Sound Of Starting Over
11) Open Water (Ft. Lights)
You can read our interview with French pop-punk band Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!here. The band is currently out on the road with For All Those Sleeping and Upon This Dawning.
When things happen, they happen. A lot of the time there is nothing you can do to change life experiences, you can just be a spectator and do your best to adapt to it, even if it seems impossible. We do our best to live every single day as if it were our last. We are alive today, we live in the moment.
We can exclusively reveal that Fearless Records will be releasing a Punk Goes Christmas album for the 2013 holiday season. Also, Punk Goes Pop 5 debuted at #16 on the Billboard Top 200 chart, making it the highest charting Punk Goes Pop record to date.
It's that magical time of year where we get the latest installment in Fearless Records' Punk Goes Pop series. The 5th compilation will hit stores on November 6th and you can check out the track listing here or in the replies.
According to this post, Pierce The Veil allegedly hired an artist to recreate another artist's work for the album art for their new album, Collide With The Sky. The post says that the band wanted to license a particular artist's work for use on the album, but he wasn't available, so they had someone else recreate a very similar image. The comparisons of the two images are in the replies, and we're reaching out to Fearless Records for comment.
At one point an announcement video stating that Fearless Records has signedUpon This Dawning was up here. It has since been removed by the user. Spent a few minutes searching around for a band page on facebook, twitter, or bandcamp -- no luck.