Funeral For A Friend have announced that they are breaking up. They have announced a final tour, in which they will play Hours and Casually Dressed and Deep In Conversation on consecutive nights. Check out all the info here.
Today we announce the end of Funeral for a Friend. Yes, the end. We’ve had an amazing ride, met an insane amount of people, toured countries we’d never even dreamed we’d get to see and made music together that in some crazy way has been responsible for taking us on that ride for well over a decade.
01. You Me At Six – Kings And Queens - Thirty Seconds to Mars
02. Enter Shikari – Chop Suey! - System of a Down
03. Architects – Wait And Bleed - Slipknot
04. Twin Atlantic – Beverly Hills - Weezer
05. Neck Deep – Juneau - Funeral For A Friend
06. Bury Tomorrow – Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
07. Lower Than Atlantis – Everything Is Alright - Motion City Soundtrack
08. Funeral For A Friend – I Can Climb Mountains - Hell Is for Heroes
Funeral For A Friend's 7th album is coming in the near future, the band recently updated their Facebook page with an image and phrase, You've Got a Bad Case of the Religions, which is the rumored album title for the new disc.
Funeral For A Friend will be touring South Africa for the first time in March, playing three festival dates around the country alongside Alkaline Trio and Die Antwoord. More information can be found here, here and here. The band has also released the album artwork and track listing for their upcoming album here.