Good Looking Man About Town'
'Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice'
'If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me'
'My Dearest Love'
'The Never-Played Symphonies'
'Shame Is The Name'
'Munich Air Disaster 1958'
'I Knew I Was Next'
'It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small'
'Teenage Dad On His Estate'
'Children In Pieces'
'My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye'
'Because Of My Poor Education
1) Something Is Squeezing My Skull
2) Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed
3) Black Cloud
4) I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
5) All You Need Is Me
6) When Last I Spoke to Carol
7) That's How People Grow Up
8) One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
9) It's Not Your Birthday Anymore
10) You Were Good In Your Time
11) Sorry Doesn't Help
12) I'm OK By Myself
Morrissey was apparently questioned by FBI and British Intelligence after speaking out against the American and British governments. The singer is a famous critic of the US-led war in Iraq, and has dubbed President George W. Bush a "terrorist" -- but he was baffled to be hauled in by authorities.
Morrissey has already started announcing tour dates in support of his forthcoming album, Ringleader of the Tormentors, which will see release across the pond on April 3rd and hopefully a day later here in the states.