One of our users talked with Eddie Reyes of Taking Back Sunday at a recent Thursday show, who said the band's upcoming New Again will be like Tell All Your Friends but heavier. Read the full report below.
Covered, A Revolution in Sound: Warner Bros. Records can be streamed here. Which cover do you like best?
1. Mastodon: “Just Got Paid” (by ZZ Top)
2. The Black Keys: “Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles” (by Captain Beefheart)
3. Michelle Branch: “A Case Of You” (by Joni Mitchell)
4. Against Me!: “Here Comes A Regular” (by The Replacements)
5. Missy Higgins: “More Than This” (by Roxy Music)
6. James Otto: “Into The Mystic" (by Van Morrison)
7. Adam Sandler: "Like A Hurricane” (by Neil Young)
8. Taking Back Sunday: “You Wreck Me” (by Tom Petty)
9. The Used: “Burning Down The House” (by Talking Heads)
10. Disturbed: “Midlife Crisis” (by Faith No More)
11. Avenged Sevenfold:...
Taking Back Sunday will announce a US/Canada tour and the release date for their upcoming New Again soon. You want webisodes? A fresh new batch of them will debut with the band's new website, which you will see soon. A new 7" will be released for National Record Store day in April. Follow up their conversation in the replies with your own snarky comments.
Adam Lazzara and Matt Fazzi from Taking Back Sunday did an interview with Rolling Stone and talked about three songs from their upcoming New Again and much more. "Carpathia" has three-part harmonies and a bass solo that is the meanest-sounding thing they've ever done; "Catholic Knees" is "one of the heaviest [they've] ever written]"; "Lonely Lonely" is the "most relentless."
Starting at 10 pm tonight, you can order foods such as "Taking Back Bacon Burger Fries" and "Plain White Shake" at Denny's restaurants across America. Find out all of the items and other info in the replies.
Taking Back Sunday officially has a new guitarist, and they're not telling. Yet. The guitarist's debut performance will take place on May 5 in Farmingdale, NY. Who can it be? One fan at this show will also get the opportunity to conduct the first interview with the newest incarnation of Taking Back Sunday. Get tickets here for this exclusive chance.
01. What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost? (Live)
02. Twenty-Twenty Surgery (Live)
03. My Blue Heaven (Live)
04. Spin (Live)
05. Liar (It Takes One To Know One) (Live)
06. MakeDamnSure (Live)
07. Error:Operator (Live)
08. Divine Intervention (Live)
09. Sleep (B-Side)
10. Brooklyn (If You See Something, Say Something) (B-Side)
11. What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost? (DVD)
12. Twenty-Twenty Surgery (DVD)
13. My Blue Heaven (DVD)
14. Spin (DVD)
Track Listing Chapter 1
You Know How I Do
You’re So Last Sumer
Ghost Man On Third
Cute Without The ‘E’ Chapter 2
A Decade Under The Influence
Bonus Mosh pt. II
The Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know)
Number Five With A Bullet
One Eighty By Summer
...Slowdance On The Inside FOOTNOTES (B-SIDES)
The Ballad of Sal Villanueva
Your Own Disaster ‘04
Taking Back Sunday are nearing completion of Louder Now: Part Two, a feature-length DVD comprised of exclusive live footage, behind-the-scenes material, audio b-sides, and more. The DVD will hit stores at a later, unannounced date courtesy of Warner Brothers Records.
Today brings the fifth and final installment of our behind-the-scenes video footage from the Lostprophets' Final Transmission Tour. Head to the replies to see all five episodes including today's addition which also features Aiden and Taking Back Sunday.