The track listing for Thursday and Envy's split EP can be seen below. It will be released on November 4, 2008. Check the replies for album art along with a press release. Three limited screen-printed album editions will be available exclusively through Temporary Residence's and Thursday's web stores starting September 15.
1. THURSDAY: As He Climbed The Dark Mountain
2. THURSDAY: In Silence
3. THURSDAY: An Absurd And Unrealistic Dream Of Peace
4. THURSDAY: Appeared And Was Gone (Remix by Anthony Molina of Mercury Rev)
5. ENVY: An Umbrella Fallen Into Fiction
6. ENVY: Isolation Of A Light Source
7. ENVY: Pure Birth And Loneliness
01 - “The Spinning Heart of the Yo-Yo Lobby”
02 - “No Sympathy For A Sinking Ship”
03 - “Resolution #9″
04 - “Model UN”
05 - “The Shape of Punk That Never Came”
06 - “My Cold War”
07 - “Filmed In Front of A Live Studio Audience”
08 - “Revolutions In Graphic Design”
09 - “I Keep Living The Same Day”
10 - “Subliminal Testing”
11 - “Say Goodbye to General Figment of the USS Imagination”
United Nations' self-titled release will be available on September 9, 2008 through Eyeball Records. The band, much ballyhooed for its inclusion of members from influential groups Thursday and Glassjaw, is described as "[featuring] prominent members of two bands you love, one band you hate and a few you never heard of." Pre-order the album here.
Thursday will be replacing Good Charlotte on this year's Groezrock Festival in Belguim this Saturday, May 10th. The band will also be making their way to the Philippines. More details are in the replies.
AP.net and Thursday would like to extend to you a video invitation to Thursday's New Year's Eve Party. Watch the vid and then vote for which song the band should play at midnight, which will automatically enter you for tickets to see the show and hang out with the bands. You don’t have to plan on going to the show to vote for your favorite song!
Remember that merchandise contest we did with Thursday a while back? Well, the band has chosen eight finalists and the winner will be determined by you. Vote here for your favorite. Were any of you selected?
According to thursday.net, this is the track list of Thursday's upcoming Kill The House Lights, due out October 30th on Victory Records. Note: This track listing confirms that the previously rumored full Starland Ballroom show from December 27, 2006 will not be on the DVD.
Track List DVD
1. Intro: Live from Starland Ballroom, Music: "Otherside of the Crash" (in reverse)
2. "At This Velocity" - Live at Starland Ballroom
3. "This Side of Brightness" audio clip of early Demo
4. "The Other Side of the Crash" Live at Starland Ballroom
5. "Mass As Shadows" Early Demo
6. "Streaks In the Sky" Live in Geoff's Basement
7. "Porcelain" Live
8. "Paris In Flames" Live at...
Thursday have selected Portugal. the Man and Circle Takes the Square as support on their upcoming, headlining tour. The New Jersey sextet will support their forthcoming package, Kill the House Lights, which is due out on October 30th courtesy of Victory Records.
The track listing for Thursday's upcoming Kill the House Lights can be seen below. The high-resolution artwork can be seen here. It comes out on October 30, 2007 via Victory Records.
1. “Ladies and Gentlemen: My Brother, the Failure.” (New Song)
2. “Dead Songs” (New Song)
3. “Voices on a String” (New Song)
4. “Signals Over the Air” (Live at Starland Ballroom)
5. “The Roar of Far Off Black Jets” (Full Collapse B-Side)
6. “How Long Is the Night” (w/Original Intro)
7. “A Sketch for Time’s Arrow” (New Song)
8. “Panic On the Streets of Health Care City” (Demo/WATT B-side)
9. “Paris in Flames” (Demo)
10. “Steps Ascending” (Live from the Grove)
11. “Wind-Up” (Demo)
Thursday will release Kill the House Lights, a collection of live tracks, b-sides and rarities, on October 30th courtesy of Victory Records.
1. Ladies and Gentlemen: My Brother, the Failure
2. Dead Songs
3. Voices on a String
4. Signals Over the Air (Live)
5. The Roar of Far Off Black Jets
6. How Long is the Night
7. A Sketch for Times Arrow
8. Panic on the Streets of Health Care City
9. Paris In Flames (Demo)
10. Steps Ascending (Live)
11. Wind-Up (Demo)
12. Music from Kill the House Lights
You can now see the information and instructions for the Thursday contest we posted about earlier on the front page of the band's website. Check it out and live in infamy by submitting the best merch design.
AbsolutePunk and Thursday are teaming up to bring you a design-your-own-merch contest. Thursday is looking for undiscovered and talented artists out there interested in creating band merchandise. Find all of the details in the replies. Besides the contest, Thursday is officially confirming their holiday show at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ. The show will be on December 31st with Gaslight Anthem opening and a special guest for the main support. Two hundred and thirty tickets will be released to the public at 3 pm EST today, find all of the details here.
Thursday will be playing a few random shows in early November in venues that are smaller than they would normally be playing. Circle Takes The Square and an as-yet-unnamed band will be opening on the dates. The first few announced are below - more will be announced shortly.
Thursday will be releasing a new DVD/CD retrospective on Victory Records later this year. The DVD will span the last nine years of their career with lots of live footage, and the CD will have some new tracks as well as re-workings of popular songs (b-sides, etc.)