There are so many things going right for me this year and I feel compelled to list them all. Is it a siq brag? No, because almost all of them are happening to you, too, but I can't help but feel that this is going to be one of the best years of my life so far.
1. blink-182 came back last night. I've been waiting for this since, when was it that they went on "indefinite hiatus"? 2004? Anyway, it's been a while and I'm happy to see them back. I can't wait to see the tour.
2. I'm turning 18 in just over a week. Doing cool stuff is going to be so much easier in so little time.
3. I head to college at the beginning of October. It gets off to a great start because the first week is a week of non-stop partying and no lectures. Not only that, but also it's a fresh start, which will be really good considering how my reputation precedes me around here.
4. The Assembly Line is putting out an album tomorrow and it is going to be good. Will it be huge? I hope so. It has that potential.
5. Brand new is putting out a new album.
6. Say Anything is putting out a new album.
7. Manchester Orchestra is putting out a new album.
8. Taking Back Sunday is putting out a new album.
9. blink-182 are putting out a new album.
10. I'm going to a bunch of rad shows this year.
11. I'm finally getting my filthy little hands on a DSLR.
12. New All Time Low album.