| | |
I Exist As I Am
|Just Putting Down Some Thoughts
- My CD player in my car ended up breaking so I ended up listening to Paramore's brand new eyes for a straight 2 hours. Hey, it was probably better than whatever the hell was on the radio. In my opinion it's a really good CD not much growth from Riot to this but it is still pretty catchy and fun listening. Misguided Ghosts is still pretty cringeworthy but every other song is above average.
- Cartel, Cartel O how i wanted to love thee. I really tried to like Cycles, I forced myself to enjoy Cycles much like everyone did with Daisy, but I couldn't get into it. Deep South is my jam though and the only other song I really enjoyed was See Me Now. Totally kidding about kids forcing themselves to enjoy Daisy as well .
- Even if the Browns put Brady Quinn on the trading block who is going to want him? Kyle Orton has proved himself in Denver as a capable quarterback, even though some of the defenses he has faced are pretty bad I think under McDaniels he will be just fine. I'm not even a Bronco's fan.
- This Time Next Years' newest CD is hopping. Definitely will be purchasing this the day it comes out.
- I'll definitely be having some major changes on my Top 10 Albums of the Year list. Including Sleeping At Last's Storyboards probably taking the #1 spot. Also look for Propagandhi's Supporting Caste to be on there.
- Life is pretty good very laid back, met some new friends here in college and have been chilling with them a bunch. I realized I really need to start lifting more, for I am getting fat. Im 5"6 and 147 pounds trying to bump that down to 144 by Halloween.
- Been watching tons of Futurama getting ready for the new episodes on comedy central. Easily one of the best Cartoons to ever be on TV. Seriously Futurama>Simpsons (first 8 seasons)> Family Guy (before Cancelled) > Simpsons (other seasons)>" New" Family Guy.
- This Time Nexy Years newest CD may be the last one I buy for the year. I've spent a lot more money on music this year then I have in other years. Half of that might have to do with finally becoming a full fledged citizen here on AP.Net.
- Being an English Education Major is awesome.
- The only three CD's I'm really looking forward to next year (2010) are Frightened Rabbits, The Wonder Years and The Gaslight Anthems.
|Tags: life, thoughts, emotions, lab.