Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 172
09:51 PM on 12/29/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
BREAKING NEWS: Good looking mainstream celebrity attends dirty underground show. Hipsters there in disbelief of his presence.
09:52 PM on 12/29/11
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Coming from someone who is driving home from this show (6 hours back to Philly, fuck), I did not see gosling once nor did I hear this discussed. There were a lot of people but I had been all around wonderland and someone like that draws attention. So, either a lie or he hid out up until their set in which zero fucks were given about who was in the room. And if someone really twatted about Ryan gosling during their set, they shouldn't have gotten a ticket.

In other news, American nightmare sounded better now than ever. Thank you Wes for actually singing your lyrics for once. I probably won't need to attend a hardcore show for a long, long time
09:54 PM on 12/29/11
AFSjulian
I am your big brother.
User Info.
His band and films are awesome, so it's no surprise that his taste is too.
09:55 PM on 12/29/11
crit
@CRlTTER
User Info.
I don't know if he was there, but I can exclusively confirm that he is on his way over to hang out with me right now.
10:01 PM on 12/29/11
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Coming from someone who is driving home from this show (6 hours back to Philly, fuck), I did not see gosling once nor did I hear this discussed. There were a lot of people but I had been all around wonderland and someone like that draws attention. So, either a lie or he hid out up until their set in which zero fucks were given about who was in the room. And if someone really twatted about Ryan gosling during their set, they shouldn't have gotten a ticket.

In other news, American nightmare sounded better now than ever. Thank you Wes for actually singing your lyrics for once. I probably won't need to attend a hardcore show for a long, long time
Yeah, seriously. This might have been the first time that Wes Eisold actually sang American Nightmare songs. Too bad it's the second to last time.
10:11 PM on 12/29/11
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Yeah, seriously. This might have been the first time that Wes Eisold actually sang American Nightmare songs. Too bad it's the second to last time.

I just attended this show with a couple of my friends, including my buddy Bmac who if you can't tell has the same name as you. Do you both just happen to have the same name and live in Boston or did you just hop on here after I let you out of the trunk at your apt? Hahaha
10:11 PM on 12/29/11
anamericangod
User Info.
Can't tell if kidding...
Completely kidding.
10:13 PM on 12/29/11
tomatl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Didn't happen.
10:15 PM on 12/29/11
CalRahhh
I Want That You Are Always Happy
User Info.
Also spotted at Deafheaven show a while ago

http://deathwishinc.tumblr.com/post/...ith-deafheaven

SO RANDOM LOL
10:16 PM on 12/29/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
I'm ashamed I already knew this
10:17 PM on 12/29/11
ErikZaiatz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is 100% true. He had his hood up the whole set.
10:19 PM on 12/29/11
SincerelyMe
Long live the car crash hearts
User Info.
BREAKING NEWS: Good looking mainstream celebrity attends dirty underground show. Hipsters there in disbelief of his presence.
lol
10:21 PM on 12/29/11
CalRahhh
I Want That You Are Always Happy
User Info.
If it is true, then I kinda feel bad for him because he wouldn't be able to mosh and would have to be shady, otherwise the hordes would go in on him cause omg its Ryan Gosling.
10:21 PM on 12/29/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Handsome Man Mosh!
10:23 PM on 12/29/11
Lanrules101
User Info.
he's also at all of the there for tomorrow shows. Isn't he the one on guitar? oh wait. that's christian climer.
but seriously, does anyone else see the resemblance between these two men?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos