Username
Password
Punchline News - Page 18
Displaying posts 255 - 269 of 269.
08:50 AM on 01/01/12
ESiegel
Elizabeth
User Info.
I back a name change to Munchline. I'll gladly support a band that promotes snacking.
I've always thought that Lunchline would be good.
09:25 AM on 01/01/12
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
It's criminal that this band has never blown up. Their music fucking rules.
Good luck on Tuesday
thank you so much!!!
09:25 AM on 01/01/12
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Would love to support this. Living in Denmark has its disadvantages once in a while.
I'll buy it on our Danish iTunes and who knows, maybe we can make it #1 here too!

Well, best of luck! Hopefully you'll get it to #1, and if you do, you should come play over here!
Thank you so much! Man, I hope I get to be in Denmark at some point in my life, especially playing bass!
09:26 AM on 01/01/12
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I'll be buying due to my love for the band.

That being said I wish he wouldn't quit just because it doesn't hit Ke$ha status on iTunes. The guy in in the position to help/change/save peoples lives being in that band.
thank you for the support!!!

I hope Ke$ha likes the songs.
09:26 AM on 01/01/12
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
You'll never get Paul!
ha! he loves cigs!!!
11:34 PM on 01/01/12
Jim Morgan
You Are The Moon.
User Info.
I played a few shows with you guys way back in 2003/2004 at Hamilton Street in Bound Brook, New Jersey. I even got onstage and screamed during "Heart Transplant" (Which by far, is your best song EVER) Action is my favorite record, and I must admit that you guys fell off my radar for a bit, but I've always respected your hard work, talent, and how nice of people you guys are. In an effort to keep Chris in the band, I'll be picking up your new EP.
12:01 AM on 01/02/12
halfpastsanity
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what if you guys just re-release Action? I could get you to number 1 by myself haha
11:48 AM on 01/02/12
TimeWalk
User Info.
JUST LIKE CHRIS SAID...IT'S ONLY $4.99 PER COPY! "IT'S LIKE BUYING THEM A BEER" I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I'LL BE BUYING EACH OF THE MEMBERS OF PUNCHLINE A BEER! (COPY OF THE ALBUM!) IF YOU ARE A DIE HARD FAN AND SUPPORT THE GREATEST BAND OF ALL TIME THEN YOU SHOULD TO! PASS THE WORD BUY THESE GUYS EACH A BEER (ALBUM) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03:15 PM on 01/02/12
Obscurity202
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The good thing about this whole shebang is seeing so many others share my love of The Rewind EP, not that every release by this band hasn't been class. Good luck come midnight.
03:36 PM on 01/02/12
JJW319
last.fm/user/JJW319
User Info.
As much as I love Punchline, and have been supporting the locals for years, I just cannot grasp that fact that someone would quit because the album doesn't reach the monstrosity of number 1 on iTunes, especially an independent band. I will always and continually support Punchline in CDs, shows, and merch, but I just can't bring myself to accept someone leaving because of digital album sales that would be concurrent with Adele, LMFAO, and Coldplay. In hindsight, I of course wish the absolute greatest for this release, and hope excruciatingly that it does reach number 1, and it blows away the rest.

...and Howie better plug the shit outta this band on Wednesday. Hopefully Mobbed will help, alot.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums