Staff Member
What is the best kind of sandwich?
11:04 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
MyFriendsOver
Your pictures are already burned.
Milwaukee, WI
Male
You're wondering how the percentage of people whose favorite sandwich is a reuben stacks up against the percentage of people whose favorite sandwich is anything other than a reuben?
09:02 AM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
You're wondering how the percentage of people whose favorite sandwich is a reuben stacks up against the percentage of people whose favorite sandwich is anything other than a reuben?
Did you not read what I was asking?
12:56 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
8SlicesOfPie
http://dwhb.bandcamp.com
Austin, TX
Male - 22 Years Old
Sauerkraut is an idiot
03:59 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Went with other. I don't like corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island or rye.

Lol, day drinking makes me ask such dumb things. Reubens will forever be my favorite sandwich, but this definitely didn't justify a poll.
09:19 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
phil19
an Aussie in London
London, England
Male - 28 Years Old
vegemite
10:25 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Tristan Needler
This is forever.
London, ON
Male - 27 Years Old
A sandwich is a sacred art form. It should not be dictated by any recipe or adhere to any set type. It's a child of necessity and desire, born of what you have and what you want. Yesterday I made a sandwich out of a piece of baguette, peri peri chicken cold cuts, provolone, tomato, and mayo and sriracha. It was perfect. But tomorrow it may not be perfect. Tomorrow it might need lettuce. It might need bacon, tuna, or egg. It might need none of the above. There is no best sandwich. There are infinite best sandwiches. Adapted and created to the infinite possible states of the universe at any given time. The perfect sandwich is a quantum state of every possible sandwich; the wave function only collapsing into a single sandwich when observed at the particular moment in time it is needed. Sandwich.
12:48 PM on 03/04/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
A sandwich is a sacred art form. It should not be dictated by any recipe or adhere to any set type. It's a child of necessity and desire, born of what you have and what you want. Yesterday I made a sandwich out of a piece of baguette, peri peri chicken cold cuts, provolone, tomato, and mayo and sriracha. It was perfect. But tomorrow it may not be perfect. Tomorrow it might need lettuce. It might need bacon, tuna, or egg. It might need none of the above. There is no best sandwich. There are infinite best sandwiches. Adapted and created to the infinite possible states of the universe at any given time. The perfect sandwich is a quantum state of every possible sandwich; the wave function only collapsing into a single sandwich when observed at the particular moment in time it is needed. Sandwich.

This dude gets it.
09:47 PM on 03/04/12 
User Info.
cwhit412
College Park, MD
Male - 21 Years Old
Reuben's rule.
07:34 PM on 03/05/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male

I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
07:36 PM on 03/05/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male

Yeah boo Quiznos and Subway for trying to force industrial uniformity on people. (Even though I work for Quiznos...oops)
10:49 AM on 03/06/12 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 23 Years Old
depends what i feel like. sandwiches rule. if i can put tons of mayo on it, i'll probably eat it. pastrami on rye is so good
07:36 PM on 03/06/12 
User Info.
singyoutocoma
Find a thread to pull...
Wheaton, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
Reuben, actually.
11:04 PM on 03/06/12 
User Info.
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
"Boston"
Male
12:30 PM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Disregarding the state I was in when I made this poll, I completely defend it. Reubens are godly.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets