Male - 22 Years Old
Hmmm. Tempting now...
10:02 AM on 04/09/12 
User Info.
Jonny Sniper
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male - 23 Years Old
thank god. i'm assuming people chanted for it nonstop.
10:11 AM on 04/09/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
thank god. i'm assuming people chanted for it nonstop.

they didn't play it at Philly last week, but it seemed like the crowd assumed it was gonna be the encore because they were chanting the chorus while waiting for them to come back out
10:17 AM on 04/09/12 
User Info.
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
Lemont/Chicago
Male - 21 Years Old
Would rather have Return to Energizer than Solidarity, Solidarity is more of a System/Meltdown type opener, Energizer would really get all the old fans riled up.
08:03 PM on 04/12/12 
User Info.
Roton7
so i herd u liek roton7??
Peoria, IL
Male
There is seriously nothing better than a letlive show
08:41 PM on 04/12/12 
User Info.
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
Lemont/Chicago
Male - 21 Years Old
Show tonight was fucking insane. Never have I felt more part of a community at a hardcore show before, as most of the fans were dedicated Lions with an appreciation of material from TTTS through AFFOC. Everyone knew what to do for each section of the song, build the human pyramid, two step, space the floor, embrace and sing during Stalemate; it was like a giant family. The show was the most intense show I've been too without anyone being assholes, something I've never ever seen before, and am so thankful I finally got to see.

At the Skylines was much better than I expected, and did a stellar job of getting the crowd pumped up. They were super appreciative of how good the crowd was too so it make me think that it might've been the most upbeat crowd they've gotten all tour.

Letlive, as others have stated, was just nuts. The Bottom Lounge lived up to their super strict security and kicked out a bunch of would be stage divers, including three I knew haha.

This was my fourth time seeing Enter Shikari, and I had waited so long to see them do a proper headliner. I was so glad that they're finally getting the recognition they deserve, with the majority of the crowd very excited when hearing their new album. The oldies were definitely goodies too, front the Feast to Motherstep to Enter Shikari. The new songs were arguably even more lively, with Ghandi Mate being super thrilling and the show ending with a bang with Sssnakepit. This is a band never worth missing, even with a touring drummer, technical difficulties, and sometimes indecipherable British banter between songs. Go to this tour. Be amazed at the sense of togetherness and support for this band. There's simply nothing else like it.
09:54 AM on 04/13/12 
User Info.
Roton7
so i herd u liek roton7??
Peoria, IL
Male
Show tonight was fucking insane. Never have I felt more part of a community at a hardcore show before; it was like a giant family. The show was the most intense show I've been too without anyone being assholes, something I've never ever seen before, and am so thankful I finally got to see.

In my opinion, ES and letlive are the only 2 bands whose fanbase is extremely fun to be around, so this tour is just fantastic.
11:51 AM on 04/15/12 
User Info.
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Female - 24 Years Old
Staff Member
So bummed letlive. won't be at the Winnipeg show tonight. They were my motivation for going.
11:13 AM on 04/16/12 
User Info.
rising_tied
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
ILLINOIS
Male
im late as fuck but the show in Chicago was fucking ill.
The only thing I was Ehhh about was, i loved the Havoc they played on Warped tour but at the Chi show it was just iffy haha... But ES is so fucking swag live. that is all
01:13 PM on 04/16/12 
User Info.
gurrentzy321
Lone Tree, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
There is seriously nothing better than a letlive show

I thought they were absolutely awful opening for TDWP. I thought they all looked and sounded like little kids throwing a temper tantrum on stage. That's just my opinion though.
02:22 PM on 04/16/12 
User Info.
cdmccomas
No Avatar Selected
The Claw
Male - 20 Years Old
I thought they were absolutely awful opening for TDWP. I thought they all looked and sounded like little kids throwing a temper tantrum on stage. That's just my opinion though.
I had the same feeling when I saw them with MMI

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version