Username
Password
Chiodos News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 99 of 99.
11:37 AM on 04/10/12
ParkAvenue
Death Before Decaf
User Info.
Craig Owens will begin to consider thinking about the possibility of maybe rejoining Chiodos.
12:16 PM on 04/10/12
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
People need to realize that this wasn't some grand announcement that he was going to comment on the situation soon. It was just a response to a question in an interview about his solo tour. Rejoining Chiodos isn't entirely up to him. Maybe he doesn't know how the Chiodos situation will play out yet.
Agreed. This decision isn't about Craig trying to control anything, people just think of him as the face of Chiodos and DRUGS, so they think he's going to be able to do whatever he wants.

I personally don't care what he does, he's great in both bands, and I don't think Chiodos will be able to find another replacement that's good enough to fit the high standard a Chiodos vocalist will be held to. Brandon impressed me, but I don't think they'll be able to do it again.
09:22 PM on 04/10/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Why the fuck is everyone acting like he held a press conference to say this? He was asked in an interview and said no comment. People do this all the time but it's cool to hate on Craig Owens I guess. Not a fan boy by any means but christ you'd think he has held a 1 hour special to announce that he wasn't sure if he was rejoining Chiodos yet.
07:08 AM on 04/11/12
WarEagle84
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why the fuck is everyone acting like he held a press conference to say this? He was asked in an interview and said no comment. People do this all the time but it's cool to hate on Craig Owens I guess. Not a fan boy by any means but christ you'd think he has held a 1 hour special to announce that he wasn't sure if he was rejoining Chiodos yet.

I'm surprised he didn't. Sometiing like that is right up his alley. I'm sure the thought crossed his mind, but he must be too busy right now to devote that kind of time to this.
You can't help but think he has some REAL ego issues to work out when you see him live or just hanging out and see what he's like even off stage. And it sucks because I really like his music.
07:19 AM on 04/16/12
oceanblue
User Info.
I don't see that happening, it would be sweet though. I don't think the band even remembers how to play that stuff lol.
The chances of Chip and Crosby coming back are slim to none, and like you said its been ages since they even played any of those songs. Still I would love to hear Lindsey, or Bulls Have Horns...
06:52 PM on 07/01/13
NikeShoxR4
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That Toro snowfall blower Toro Bravo 4s 2013 has become the leading makes connected with snowfall blowers in america. Good if anyone else is wanting to alter that regular, backside busting snowfall shovel that has a good successful in Jordan 4 Toro Bravo For Sale addition to rapid approach to distinct snowfall therefore to their driveways in addition to Toro Bravo 4s gardens in the peak winter time.That Toro organization appeared to be Toro Bravo 4s For Sale established within 1914. The business very first initiated developing tractor search engines, nonetheless it Toro 4s rapidly superior to offering all sorts connected with decorating fix gear in the Jordan 4 Toro Bravo deal. Toro become any representative connected with makes by using Oughout. azines. Generators Jordan Retro 8 within 1986, which also designed exclusive versions connected with decorating products, mainly Jordan 4 Toro Bravo because properly since vehicles. That a couple of documented by using Jordan 4 Toro Bravo 2013 makes with all the choose get Toro construct that each of the decorating products, even Toro Bravo 4s though United states Generators directed to create vehicles or maybe pickup trucks. That Toro organization right Toro Bravo 4s For Sale now the simple truth is offers it's products within several several Jordan 8 For Sale makes, as well as Exmark, Lawn-Boy, Yard Genie, Irritrol Techniques, Pope in Toro 4s addition to Haytor. The sole Toro products nonetheless firmly publicized in the Toro name Toro Bravo 4s 2013tend to be snowfall blowers, leaf blowers, mowers and a availablility of irrigation techniques.
07:00 PM on 07/01/13
NikeShoxR4
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That Toro snowfall blower Toro Bravo 4s 2013 has become the leading makes connected with snowfall blowers in america. Good if anyone else is wanting to alter that regular, backside busting snowfall shovel that has a good successful in Jordan 4 Toro Bravo For Sale addition to rapid approach to distinct snowfall therefore to their driveways in addition to Toro Bravo 4s gardens in the peak winter time.That Toro organization appeared to be Toro Bravo 4s For Sale established within 1914. The business very first initiated developing tractor search engines, nonetheless it Toro 4s rapidly superior to offering all sorts connected with decorating fix gear in the Jordan 4 Toro Bravo deal. Toro become any representative connected with makes by using Oughout. azines. Generators Jordan Retro 8 within 1986, which also designed exclusive versions connected with decorating products, mainly Jordan 4 Toro Bravo because properly since vehicles. That a couple of documented by using Jordan 4 Toro Bravo 2013 makes with all the choose get Toro construct that each of the decorating products, even Toro Bravo 4s though United states Generators directed to create vehicles or maybe pickup trucks. That Toro organization right Toro Bravo 4s For Sale now the simple truth is offers it's products within several several Jordan 8 For Sale makes, as well as Exmark, Lawn-Boy, Yard Genie, Irritrol Techniques, Pope in Toro 4s addition to Haytor. The sole Toro products nonetheless firmly publicized in the Toro name Toro Bravo 4s 2013tend to be snowfall blowers, leaf blowers, mowers and a availablility of irrigation techniques.
01:21 AM on 03/10/14
johnlaw827
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Almost all of us are making efforts to own the ideal laptop computers for everyday needs and business activities. However, surveys reveal that not all people, particularly businessmen get the best and the top laptop brands.http://www.comparelaptopsbrand.com
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests