AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:22 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Wasn't that the tour with Origin and Aborted?

No I think that was a seperate thing
12:53 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
cdmccomas
No Avatar Selected
The Claw
Male - 20 Years Old
I don't know if this is a tour or just a one off date after the rise records tour but Hands Like Houses is playing a show in Seattle on June 6 at the Vera Project. Does anyone else know of any other shows around that time when they are headlining?
11:04 AM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
Slap Happy
San Jacinto
Male - 19 Years Old
ADTR or Silverstein news anyone?
08:38 PM on 05/07/12 
User Info.
normz
This just isn't how.
Rochester NY
Male - 22 Years Old
ADTR or Silverstein news anyone?

Silverstein is going to Japan until late July then I assume they are taking a break and heading to the studio.
05:50 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
Slap Happy
San Jacinto
Male - 19 Years Old
Silverstein is going to Japan until late July then I assume they are taking a break and heading to the studio.
Oh alright well hopefully they decide to tour together.
07:08 AM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
I'mAGetUpKid
...welcome to the new year.
Rochesterish, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
I could see TDWP headlining this. They really fit with the other bands, and didn't they say they're were planning a big fall headliner?

I don't think Chiodos would come back with an opening slot.
06:35 PM on 05/10/12 
User Info.
caraballo
Gnarkill
Carmel, IN
Male - 18 Years Old
This is pretty off topic, but why was there no spring AP tour.
06:37 PM on 05/10/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected

supposedly the white chapel miss may I tour was suppose to be it but for one reason or another it never became the official so tour it was just Ap presents the recorruptour
11:23 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male

supposedly the white chapel miss may I tour was suppose to be it but for one reason or another it never became the official so tour it was just Ap presents the recorruptour

I have heard that they plan on doing something in the fall, as well as the Take Action tour.
11:58 AM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
For what its worth I have heard that there has been a decent amount of money put on the table for a From Autumn To Ashes reunion. Does anyone even know if Benjamin is alive. Last I heard he cashed in his ticket to record the last album and dissappeared and all he gave the band was an email saying he didn't wanna be in the band anymore.
01:09 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
PerfectChaos337
For what its worth I have heard that there has been a decent amount of money put on the table for a From Autumn To Ashes reunion. Does anyone even know if Benjamin is alive. Last I heard he cashed in his ticket to record the last album and dissappeared and all he gave the band was an email saying he didn't wanna be in the band anymore.

Not to try to sound important or something, but I know some of those dudes and it's highly unlikely. I love FATA, but it doesn't add up:

- Brian plays guitar for The Wanted now and does well for himself doing that.
- I believe Ben lives out west somewhere and doesn't do music. The other guys would want absolutely nothing to do with him though.
- Scott, the old guitarist is chillin' and seems happy. Don't think he's done much music lately.
- Rob, Jeff, and Fran all have their own new bands.

Oh, and the story about Ben leaving in 2006 is explained pretty well here: http://www.punknews.org/article/21193 . It's a pretty interesting read.
02:25 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Not to try to sound important or something, but I know some of those dudes and it's highly unlikely. I love FATA, but it doesn't add up:

- Brian plays guitar for The Wanted now and does well for himself doing that.
- I believe Ben lives out west somewhere and doesn't do music. The other guys would want absolutely nothing to do with him though.
- Scott, the old guitarist is chillin' and seems happy. Don't think he's done much music lately.
- Rob, Jeff, and Fran all have their own new bands.

Oh, and the story about Ben leaving in 2006 is explained pretty well here: http://www.punknews.org/article/21193 . It's a pretty interesting read.

No i agree that its highly unlikely. I'm just saying the big money offers for reunion shows are now on the table. And thus far haven't seen a band turn them down a 100% of the time. (Ex. At The Drive In, Lifetime, Refused, Rage) so eventually it will happen.
10:21 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
cdmccomas
No Avatar Selected
The Claw
Male - 20 Years Old
King Conquer, Bermuda, The Devastated, and The Last Ten Seconds Of Life are playing a show in Tacoma, WA on SEP 7. I Think this must be a tour cause those bands wouldn't travel so far for just one show
08:08 PM on 05/23/12 
User Info.
xBLACKOUTx
I'm paid to make girls panic.
Estero, Florida.
Male - 21 Years Old
I don't know if anybody has mentioned it, but Cold World, Backtrack, Dead End Path, and Expire are all touring and it's Cold World's last tour. It's gonna be pretty sweet.
This has been going on for a couple weeks though..
03:26 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
OdeToTheSun
Exit:Denied
Brandon, Flori-duh
Male - 23 Years Old
Impending Doom, Within The Ruins, Molotov Solution, and Erra July 11th in St. Petersburg, FL. Mini-tour? Idk, they'll be getting off Warped then doing SILYMI, but St. Pete is one of the blue dates of SILYMI they're not playing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos