Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 20 of 20
07:33 PM on 04/18/12
thecobrakais
the way of the fist.
User Info.
i almost shat myself when i saw this post about a new barcelona song. sadly, i ended up shatting myself after hearing this. very dry and not at all what i was expecting. why in the world would they change their sound? absolutes was SO GOOD. i'm really hoping this is not indicative of the rest of the album.
07:37 AM on 04/19/12
ccariano
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
after feeling like I knew Absolutes forwards and backwards, I don't know if I could have ever pegged this as Barcelona. while I'm sure some people will like this, I'd trade in this....funk-ness (?) for lush and sprawling any day.
07:41 AM on 04/19/12
enter return
User Info.
First listen, I don't hate it but i'm not in love (yet). I will say that i'm pumped to hear a change in sound. I loved their old sound but anyone who was expecting another "Absolutes" after five years is just silly. I'd be bummed if they hadn't grown musically in that time frame.
08:48 AM on 04/19/12
ignition
Between the lines of age
User Info.
First listen, I don't hate it but i'm not in love (yet). I will say that i'm pumped to hear a change in sound. I loved their old sound but anyone who was expecting another "Absolutes" after five years is just silly. I'd be bummed if they hadn't grown musically in that time frame.
Same way I feel. I'm sure it will grow on me.
06:09 PM on 05/01/12
ValleyForge
User Info.
It's like they completely left the piano behind and stuck with acoustic for every song. And he's not an excellent guitar player by any means

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos