Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Small Band Round-Up (08/12/12)

Posted by: Christian Wagner (08/12/12)
Head to the replies for this week's Small Band Round-Up.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
08:04 AM on 08/12/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
SBRUNever-Ending Avenue released the band's debut EP [i]Passive]/I].

The 92s are a rock band from Illinois. They just released the lead single "Gone Away" form our upcoming EP Void, which will come out this fall. RIYL: Wilco, Manchester Orchestra, Butch Walker

The Wallies released a new music video for "Wrong Way."

The Flight Away released his new EP on Bandcamp. RIYL: Owl City, I Fight Dragons, Anamanaguchi

Toronto band When Earth Sleeps just released their debut album on their own label, Into The Woods Records. The album, titled "Our Future & The Skybound Kids" combines melodic rock with inspired lyrics. All of the proceeds from the album's sales will be donated to Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto. The hospital is responsible for saving the life of MacPherson's younger sister when she was born with a brain abnormality.

The Silver Heart Club is releasing their new EP on August 31st and is streaming the 13 track effort here.

Lawrence Trailer released his EP Declaration for free.

Send all submissions for the Small Band Round Up to christian.wagner@absolutepunk.net with "SBRU" in the subject header. Also, please include all relevant links, genres, and any bands you may sound like.
10:38 AM on 08/12/12
nevenskoro
sailordown
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you like the vid, here is a free download.

http://thewalliesusa.bandcamp.com
10:57 AM on 08/12/12
A Place In Time
We're a band from Silver Spring, MD
User Info.
Hey everyone! We're a pop/rock band from Baltimore, MD. We just finished recording our new record with Greg Parker ( I Call Fives, Everyone Dies In Utah, McTwist, American Diary), and we're going on a 5-week national tour within the next few months. Our song, "Hot Weather" is streaming now at our BandCamp for free! http://aplaceintime.bandcamp.com/track/hot-weather For Fans Of: Man Overboard, Transit, The Story So Far, New Found Glory
04:38 AM on 08/13/12
ZackBagofDouche
User Info.
Hey everyone! We're a pop/rock band from Baltimore, MD. We just finished recording our new record with Greg Parker ( I Call Fives, Everyone Dies In Utah, McTwist, American Diary), and we're going on a 5-week national tour within the next few months. Our song, "Hot Weather" is streaming now at our BandCamp for free! http://aplaceintime.bandcamp.com/track/hot-weather For Fans Of: Man Overboard, Transit, The Story So Far, New Found Glory

Not bad. I really enjoyed that. Thanks.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums