Male - 21 Years Old
Nice week, guys! Looking forward to the rest of the season
02:47 PM on 09/13/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
Just a reminder that Week 2 does start tonight with the Bears and Packers. So, if those teams effect your team, make sure to have your line-up set!
05:28 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
UPDATES!!!

Just a few things I want you guys to be aware of:

First, thank you all who got me your AP username. I really feel it's going to make communication a lot easier. We got everyone's username except BronchioTriumps. So, sir, if you're out there, please make me aware of your ap username asap!

The standings! I have taken your team name, ap username, and record and put them all into one link. So, if you want to know which ap user is running which team or have a shortcut to somebody's roster, just click their link. My hope is that I will be able to update these after every MNF game to have the most recent standings and records by Tuesday morning. Don't kill me if I don't get to it right away. I will not let it go more than 24 hours without being updated!

Now, I was also told that Yahoo wasn't auto updating the points. But then I was told it was...I'm not too sure, I was using the app and it seemed to work okay. But I understand how frustrating it could be if it's not auto updating.I'll have to look into it tomorrow and if I find anything, I'll let you guys know!

Finally, don't be afraid to ask some sit/start advice (just be weary who you take the advice from. i.e. if your opponent for the week tells you to sit Aaron Rodgers, you probably won't wanna listen to him). I think we all have opinions to offer and this could be more than just a hub for a fantasy football league, meaning we could have actual football discussions. Anything football related is accepted!

Thanks again guys for getting me the usernames and for staying active! I think, through AP.Net, we have an opportunity to make this a really fun league since we're all familiar with each other on some level.

EDIT: New league setting, I changed the maximum player acquisitions per week from 3 to no maximum. I just don't see the point of having a max.

Just FYI, Bronchio is my buddy whom we got at the last minute so as to not have the draft cancelled when someone else bailed- I know he has an AP account, but not sure what it is or if he uses it. I can try to find out if you really want.
05:28 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
JesusV2
So it goes
ACTUALLY South Korea
Male - 23 Years Old
Lookinng for some RB depth - team is Discovery Channel
05:41 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
Just FYI, Bronchio is my buddy whom we got at the last minute so as to not have the draft cancelled when someone else bailed- I know he has an AP account, but not sure what it is or if he uses it. I can try to find out if you really want.

Id really appreciate that. I'm glad he joined to save the league, but he hasn't seemed very active (I sent him a trade and got no response and never got his AP username) and his roster is pretty questionable. As long as I know he's still active, I don't mind him playing.
09:26 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Id really appreciate that. I'm glad he joined to save the league, but he hasn't seemed very active (I sent him a trade and got no response and never got his AP username) and his roster is pretty questionable. As long as I know he's still active, I don't mind him playing.

I will mention it to him when I speak with him tomorrow. He just moved cross-country so I am hopeful that he's just been busy, but still. He's been active in the other league we're in together so yeah. Like I said initially when offering to invite him to ensure the draft not being cancelled, he has an AP account but I believe he was mostly a lurker and hasn't in a while, but I'll see if he remembers. If he doesn't and/or doesn't pick up the activity and you decide that you need to lock his team or whatever, that's up to you- but I definitely don't think it will come to that point.

Also- any new offer for Tate? Maybe I could add someone to the deal (Antonio Brown or DJax) and you could give me Welker? I don't know, just a random idea.
10:13 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
I will mention it to him when I speak with him tomorrow. He just moved cross-country so I am hopeful that he's just been busy, but still. He's been active in the other league we're in together so yeah. Like I said initially when offering to invite him to ensure the draft not being cancelled, he has an AP account but I believe he was mostly a lurker and hasn't in a while, but I'll see if he remembers. If he doesn't and/or doesn't pick up the activity and you decide that you need to lock his team or whatever, that's up to you- but I definitely don't think it will come to that point.

Also- any new offer for Tate? Maybe I could add someone to the deal (Antonio Brown or DJax) and you could give me Welker? I don't know, just a random idea.

Thanks, keep me updated on that!

After what Tate did this weekend, I'll definitely have to look into it. Probably not for Welker though
05:35 AM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Thanks, keep me updated on that!

After what Tate did this weekend, I'll definitely have to look into it. Probably not for Welker though

I'm just not really looking for a QB. Perhaps a 2-1, with Tate being one of the 2. I will ponder it.
06:31 AM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm just not really looking for a QB. Perhaps a 2-1, with Tate being one of the 2. I will ponder it.

Thought about it, id have to give up someone big to get that and I just don't think the return would be worth it. Either way i've tried to work it out that isn't flacco and Tate, one of us gets screwed
02:20 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Thought about it, id have to give up someone big to get that and I just don't think the return would be worth it. Either way i've tried to work it out that isn't flacco and Tate, one of us gets screwed

While that may be objectively fair, I am not a Flacco fan and I don't really view him as an upgrade over either of my QBs. I will keep pondering.
07:47 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
While that may be objectively fair, I am not a Flacco fan and I don't really view him as an upgrade over either of my QBs. I will keep pondering.

Yeah, if you have any sort of offer, put it out, I'll consider it.
08:04 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Yeah, if you have any sort of offer, put it out, I'll consider it.

I'll ponder it during what promises to be a long day at the 9-5 tomorrow.
08:32 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
I'll ponder it during what promises to be a long day at the 9-5 tomorrow.

Haha, I get paid to work on my fantasy teams too
08:29 AM on 09/25/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
Good week, everyone. I'm definitely happy about getting two divisional wins in a row! Next week will be really interesting though as we might have a few key injuries and teams start having Bye Weeks.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos