Username
Password
Myspace News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 116.
06:29 PM on 09/24/12
JonnyJonnyJonny
Jonny - TMTMM/Flavorsaurus
User Info.
The only issue is that nobody wants to make another social profile. Or at least, I wouldn't. It's why I really don't care for tumblr or twitter, I want something that has everything in one place.
Exactly.
06:32 PM on 09/24/12
xJesusFreakx
duh please
User Info.
Glad they cleaned it up and put the focus on music, instead of trying to compete with Facebook. I'll make an account and give it a shot.

Also, the song choice was lyrically PERFECT, lol.
06:34 PM on 09/24/12
xJesusFreakx
duh please
User Info.
Nothing stays at the top forever. Facebook is hurting right now, nobody really likes timeline and the cool factor is completely gone from it.

As for the name debate, you guys do realize apple was once the laughing stock of the tech world right?

...which is crazy to me. I used to hate literally every Facebook update, almost just because, but I love timeline and will never get the hate.
06:48 PM on 09/24/12
kallok
The Man
User Info.
i did the myspace thing 2005-2008. i'd gladly go back to it -- looks great and i'm sick of facebook.
06:56 PM on 09/24/12
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
It could be the best thing on earth, no body would switch though. Its to late.
07:07 PM on 09/24/12
paperlung
this glass house is burning down
User Info.
looks like Windows' Metro UI. when is APnet getting its WAY OVERDUE makeover... that's more important
I thought this too. It might fit really well with the feel of Windows 8.
08:18 PM on 09/24/12
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
The layout is really good. I think it still is a good platform for bands and artists to promote their material. Too bad people already left this social network. I guess when we're talking abou the internet, sometimes a comeback never happens. I'm definitely going to give it a try with my band's profile, even if it doesn't get a lot of followers. It's still nice to expand and have options
08:24 PM on 09/24/12
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
User Info.
So wait, is the song playing on the website mean that each profile gets its own song if you choose to put one? Cause that'd be sweet, it was my favorite thing on myspace that people can go to my page and hear a song for maybe the first time and be like, "Hey..this is pretty good."
09:52 PM on 09/24/12
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
Well, i DO like Justin Timberlake...sooooo
10:09 PM on 09/24/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
too lazy to watch the vimeo video. I still have my account.
10:30 PM on 09/24/12
sk8mule89
More cushin for the pushin.
User Info.
It looks like it's gearing towards music/art as the main point of discussion. Interesting.
10:35 PM on 09/24/12
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
honestly, in the spirit of reunions and comebacks, I think if myspace just went back to the early myspace days with "new messages" and all that stuff, I think it would be a hit
10:57 PM on 09/24/12
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
i did the myspace thing 2005-2008. i'd gladly go back to it -- looks great and i'm sick of facebook.

I'm really sick of Facebook. Had it for four years and it's gotten pretty boring. Never had a MySpace, but I always went there to see my favorite bands' pages and hear new music and stuff. It looks a lot better now. I might give it a chance.
11:22 PM on 09/24/12
-whisp-
HelixSkies
User Info.
I'm sure the new/younger generation will be all over it. But for the ones who started with myspace years ago are most likely not going to get back to it.
01:11 AM on 09/25/12
guitarnick20
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Kinda seems like those wondering what the point to this is and the people who are saying it's too late never had a MySpace or didn't have one for very long.

I never deleted mine and will likely give this a try. Frankly, everything looks better than Facebook at this point which really feels and looks like how MySpace was when it got creamed by Facebook. I'd love it if MySpace made a comeback and crushed Facebook. It's a nice way to keep in touch with friends from around the country after high school/college and family I guess, but it's ugly and old and overrun with ads and stupid apps I couldn't care less about.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests