AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 45
03:18 PM on 10/04/12
tylerg220
User Info.
no no, that makes sense. don't come to houston CAUSE FUCKING LUBBOCK AND EL PASO ARE MUCH BETTER CHOICES. FUCK DUDE. EVERY FUCKING TOUR NO MATTER WHAT BAND.
09:07 PM on 10/04/12
carlywedding
I need more lemon pledge
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Deep in my feelings because the Richmond date is on a Monday and I have class
09:31 PM on 10/04/12
snickelfritz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
omg thank you. Major League is awful.
quit being a jealeal and go outside and have a catch with your dog or something.
10:27 AM on 10/14/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
No Chicago date..legit bummed about this
they have been here twice this year, where were you?
10:28 AM on 10/14/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
tour poster

11:26 AM on 10/14/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
they have been here twice this year, where were you?
Had finals both times -_-
11:47 AM on 10/14/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
Had finals both times -_-
major league > finals
02:43 PM on 10/14/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
I wish
01:07 PM on 10/15/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
i understand. the last show was awesome with daytrader and living with lions, first time seeing both those bands. BUT major league has only played in illinois four times total, so its not like you have missed them that much.
02:59 PM on 10/15/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
i understand. the last show was awesome with daytrader and living with lions, first time seeing both those bands. BUT major league has only played in illinois four times total, so its not like you have missed them that much.
I figure seeing that they are signed now that I might have a chance to see them this winter or next summer. Or better yet maybe Warped tour will return to punk rock summer camp and get more pop punk bands and Major League being one of them.
06:20 PM on 10/15/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
I figure seeing that they are signed now that I might have a chance to see them this winter or next summer. Or better yet maybe Warped tour will return to punk rock summer camp and get more pop punk bands and Major League being one of them.
that would be most excellent! i know them personally so i may ask them to play wayo fest next year!
05:43 AM on 10/16/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
that would be most excellent! i know them personally so i may ask them to play wayo fest next year!
That would own get those dudes in Real Friends to play as well. Last show I went to was Real Friends dudes went hard. I would say Plastic Smiles but I know you and Dave are buds so I would assume you would be able to get plastic smiles to play it.
09:03 AM on 10/16/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
That would own get those dudes in Real Friends to play as well. Last show I went to was Real Friends dudes went hard. I would say Plastic Smiles but I know you and Dave are buds so I would assume you would be able to get plastic smiles to play it.
yeah for sure, real friends played last year and so did plastic smiles, i used to drum for them but i quit this past summer.
12:36 PM on 10/16/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
yeah for sure, real friends played last year and so did plastic smiles, i used to drum for them but i quit this past summer.
So I have heard on FB. I missed last wayo fest due to issues dealing with personal shit. But if you have another one this winter or summer I will be their for sure.
02:26 PM on 10/16/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
So I have heard on FB. I missed last wayo fest due to issues dealing with personal shit. But if you have another one this winter or summer I will be their for sure.
keep in touch my man! if we do it again, i wanna shoot for the summer time, but we shall see when it all comes together. hope everything is going better for you! have a great week!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos