Username
Password
Drama News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 99.
12:13 AM on 10/12/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
This is the clown who voluntarily sported a Band-Aid on his face for a head-scratchingly long amount of time. It's safe to say that wise decisions are not his forte.
He had a reason for wearing that band aid that was dear to his heart but I doubt you care about that.
12:16 AM on 10/12/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
It's a hoax to promote his new video. I bet Beauty and the Beat comes out tomorrow at noon.
Haha I will be so mad. I'm oddly curious, despite siding with the Biebz if anything bad leaked. Although I did side-eye that "TOMORROW PUNK!!" tweet, like who talks that way?

That's a weird thing for promo. Although I imagine if he's tweeting the thief then they could track him down, potentially? idk I haven't been following it super closely, but I am intrigued. Despite you telling me this I know I will still be glued to my computer because I am a sucker. Whatever it is better happen before I go to the movies tomorrow!

edit: was the band aid for a dead or sick loved one? I remember hearing there was a reason for it, but the memory is really vague in my mind.
12:23 AM on 10/12/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Haha I will be so mad. I'm oddly curious, despite siding with the Biebz if anything bad leaked. Although I did side-eye that "TOMORROW PUNK!!" tweet, like who talks that way?

That's a weird thing for promo. Although I imagine if he's tweeting the thief then they could track him down, potentially? idk I haven't been following it super closely, but I am intrigued. Despite you telling me this I know I will still be glued to my computer because I am a sucker. Whatever it is better happen before I go to the movies tomorrow!

edit: was the band aid for a dead or sick loved one? I remember hearing there was a reason for it, but the memory is really vague in my mind.
I could be wrong we'll see haha. For Bieber's sake I hope I'm not.

Oh I wanted to ask... have you been watching x factor?
12:29 AM on 10/12/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
12:33 AM on 10/12/12
kianacarly
User Info.
I could be wrong we'll see haha. For Bieber's sake I hope I'm not.

Oh I wanted to ask... have you been watching x factor?
Well, if it is for promo I imagine a lot of backlash, right? That's kind of a sucky thing to do, to get your fans all riled up defending you. It just seems... too transparent? idk. Shouldn't things for promo be a bit sneakier? Or is he just gonna be like "lol I lied guys!" But then I imagine they could get the thief for blackmail if it is real. Idk idk this is why I'm such a sucker.

No, I haven't been. I don't have it. I went to record the series but when I watched it, it was just a message. I can watch other shows on fox, like 30 Rock reruns during the day, but it doesn't carry X Factor. I'm too lazy to watch online. I may watch when the contestants get narrowed down further.

Also, googling taught me that the band aid was a little message to his brother in prison to let him know that he was thinking of him.
12:40 AM on 10/12/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Well, if it is for promo I imagine a lot of backlash, right? That's kind of a sucky thing to do, to get your fans all riled up defending you. It just seems... too transparent? idk. Shouldn't things for promo be a bit sneakier? Or is he just gonna be like "lol I lied guys!" But then I imagine they could get the thief for blackmail if it is real. Idk idk this is why I'm such a sucker.

No, I haven't been. I don't have it. I went to record the series but when I watched it, it was just a message. I can watch other shows on fox, like 30 Rock reruns during the day, but it doesn't carry X Factor. I'm too lazy to watch online. I may watch when the contestants get narrowed down further.

Also, googling taught me that the band aid was a little message to his brother in prison to let him know that he was thinking of him.
That sucks. I wanted your opinion on the girl group that Simon put together already being dubbed 'the female One Direction" haha

Yeah a sane fan would be a bit pissed at Bieber but do you honestly think his fangirls will care. It'll be like"Oh fuck you dude who stole.... OMG!!!!11 #Beauty&TheBeat #justinhavemybabies"

And yeah that band aid looked stupid but he meant well haha
12:46 AM on 10/12/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
He had a reason for wearing that band aid that was dear to his heart but I doubt you care about that.

I read up on the reason, and my opinion remains unchanged.

If his brother messed up and ended up in jail, then he deserved to be there, the sympathy well is dry here. And he still looked ridiculous with that thing on his face for so long... AND he's still an idiot for having a member of his crew that would bring a loaded gun and heroin on the bus, especially at a checkpoint notorious for busting celebrities.
12:52 AM on 10/12/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I read up on the reason, and my opinion remains unchanged.

If his brother messed up and ended up in jail, then he deserved to be there, the sympathy well is dry here. And he still looked ridiculous with that thing on his face for so long... AND he's still an idiot for having a member of his crew that would bring a loaded gun and heroin on the bus, especially at a checkpoint notorious for busting celebrities.
I said you wouldn't care so...
12:54 AM on 10/12/12
swimbearswim
living.
User Info.
Gossip <
12:57 AM on 10/12/12
Dan1234
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
man i love that song that goes...

this is no lieyiyie

me and my niggaz gettin highiyiyi

and if you look up in da skyiyiyi

you might see us floatin byiyiyi
01:05 AM on 10/12/12
kianacarly
User Info.
I have a soft spot for Nelly. Now I'm done spamming in this thread tonight. This is what happens when I can't sleep. I will leave with this flawless vmas open where Nelly was such a good sport.

03:18 AM on 10/12/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
STL represent!!!!!!

:jayz:
04:06 AM on 10/12/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
When did Nelly become a R&B singer
04:22 AM on 10/12/12
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
Since Nelly, One Direction, and T. Swift get posted, are we having a post for whatever is leaked from Bieber's computer tomorrow? I'm torn between my usual "gross thief is completely in the wrong and deserves what he gets" stance and wanting to know what he has. Bieber's twitter makes me feel like it's something potentially bad...

Also, did Nelly ever have a reason for the band aid? I can't remember.
no, it wasnt a hoax. it was in honor of his brother who was in jail.
05:20 AM on 10/12/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
hah.hah.hah.hah.... idiots.... i can accept a bit of weed, but the (loaded)gun and heroin? c'mon guys...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests