Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
User Info.
03:40 PM on 10/15/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why is this news? Does any one in the AP.net community actually care for this band or it's members? It's shit like this that baffles me.

More people should care for this band than they do. They were wayy bigger than most bands ever have been or will be in the future, and they are more creative than 75% of what gets covered on here. They simply don't fit into a lot of peoples' taste now and this younger generation laughs at them for it.

When in reality, most popular metal guitarists out nowadays couldn't hold a flame to Wes Borland.

Am I LB freak? No, but I give respect where it's deserved. And I definitely liked this band as did everyone else when I was a kid.
03:42 PM on 10/15/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
More people should care for this band than they do. They were wayy bigger than most bands ever have been or will be in the future, and they are more creative than 75% of what gets covered on here. They simply don't fit into a lot of peoples' taste now and this younger generation laughs at them for it.

When in reality, most popular metal guitarists out nowadays couldn't hold a flame to Wes Borland.

Am I LB freak? No, but I give respect where it's deserved. And I definitely liked this band as did everyone else when I was a kid.
QFT
03:43 PM on 10/15/12
boomer08
User Info.
Phew. I was worried.
03:47 PM on 10/15/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
03:55 PM on 10/15/12
tomtom94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great to hear, even though I've never really been all that stoked on what he does. Always though the DJ element was kinda lame and should've just been sampled instead of performed. Either way, XLIMPFORLIFEX. Haha.

Particularly from the solo onwards.
03:55 PM on 10/15/12
DisenShaanted
User Info.
THE KING RETURNS
04:01 PM on 10/15/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Why is this news? Does any one in the AP.net community actually care for this band or it's members? It's shit like this that baffles me.
why is this a comment? does any one in the AP.net community actually care for this kid or his opinion? it's shit like this that makes me laugh.

you're mad over a limp bizkit post. take a deep breath, and chill. you don't like the news that's posted here, then go somewhere else, no one made you read it. i'm sure there's a punk news site that doesn't have a sense of humor out there somewhere for you.

but if you want a real answer, then here. you commented on this, raising the number of total comments, furthering the chance of even more limp bizkit related news to be posted. next time just move on, and maybe eventually you'll get what you want. whatever that is.
04:05 PM on 10/15/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
LB brings the mosh.
04:21 PM on 10/15/12
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
Should he be feeling bad or should he be feeling good?
04:23 PM on 10/15/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
Should he be feeling bad or should he be feeling good?
Something something laughing stock of the neighbourhood
04:45 PM on 10/15/12
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
DJ LETHAL..BRING IT ON!
YES
05:01 PM on 10/15/12
chrisstahl
chris
User Info.
05:17 PM on 10/15/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
I'd still rather listen to Limp Bizkit than any of the crappy synth-metal that appears on recent Warped Tours or the cover of Alternative Press lately. LB may be a bunch of clowns, but at least they bring a level of campy humor to the plate.
05:22 PM on 10/15/12
FRoGGyFo0
User Info.
I actually laughed out loud like a 6 year old seeing this... killer.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos