Dirk Nowitzki's Beard
User Info.
I hope they play Be Calm
That has a 0.00% chance of happening.
05:12 PM on 10/21/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
saw them open for panic! at the disco a while back. fun. were good live then but I have no idea or care for how some nights songs sound live. If they sound better live than they managed to make bleh songs sound decent.
05:22 PM on 10/21/12
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
User Info.
It'd be nice if they actually moved on from "We Are Young" for this appearance, but I doubt it. What are the chances for a cameo in a sketch or Nate doing something random?
In all honesty they probably won't play We Are Young. I keep hearing Some Nights (The Song) everytime I turn on the radio so it looks like that has caught on. I'd expect them to play that and Carry On.
05:57 PM on 10/21/12
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
That has a 0.00% chance of happening.
Your nuts!

lolololol... It was a pretty funny joke like 8 posts ago... It's my catch phrase now.
06:03 PM on 10/21/12
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
User Info.
My guess is that they'll play "Some Nights" and "Carry On".
06:05 PM on 10/21/12
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
User Info.
What about his nuts?! Lololol oh grammar, you slay me.
06:31 PM on 10/21/12
AMackChuck
I am...Bakerguy
User Info.
Your nuts!

lolololol... It was a pretty funny joke like 8 posts ago... It's my catch phrase now.

Still relevent.
06:36 PM on 10/21/12
qwerty22
we're pieces on the board
User Info.
Louie is too good for that show now.
07:02 PM on 10/21/12
seanwaits
Let It Happen / Sean
User Info.
Really looking forward to this.
07:21 PM on 10/21/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Few people care about Opie and Anthony, plus Louis has class. So no, that won't happen.
You know CK and the O and A boys are close friends right? All of them were on an episode this season plus Jim Norton is ALWAYS on Louie. That's not even mentioning that Bob Kelly (Louie's brother on the show) is on O&A once a week. Same with Colin Quinn. Even Chris Rock phones in the show every once in awhile. Either you're really ignorant for posting that or you're a Stern fan.
07:28 PM on 10/21/12
tacosforcharles
it all ends
User Info.
Can't wait to watch this!
07:30 PM on 10/21/12
Star Slight
User Info.
You know CK and the O and A boys are close friends right? All of them were on an episode this season plus Jim Norton is ALWAYS on Louie. That's not even mentioning that Bob Kelly (Louie's brother on the show) is on O&A once a week. Same with Colin Quinn. Even Chris Rock phones in the show every once in awhile. Either you're really ignorant for posting that or you're a Stern fan.
How is that ignorant? It's true. Louie wouldn't do something like that, and no one cares about O and A/any other radio show/SNL/anyone stealing anything. It's not 2001
07:42 PM on 10/21/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
How is that ignorant? It's true. Louie wouldn't do something like that, and no one cares about O and A/any other radio show/SNL/anyone stealing anything. It's not 2001
That's why they have been together for the past 20 years? They're multi-millionaires and they work 4 hours a day for 5 days a week. If no one cared, they would be in some small market city instead of satellite radio. Next to Howard, they're the most popular show on Sirius XM. Keep thinking that no one cares about them.
07:47 PM on 10/21/12
Star Slight
User Info.
That's why they have been together for the past 20 years? They're multi-millionaires and they work 4 hours a day for 5 days a week. If no one cared, they would be in some small market city instead of satellite radio. Next to Howard, they're the most popular show on Sirius XM. Keep thinking that no one cares about them.
And we all know how popular radio is these days

simmer down, Stan
07:52 PM on 10/21/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
And we all know how popular radio is these days

simmer down, Stan
I'm good over here. Just saying there's 25 million customers that pay for radio on Sirius XM. It's still a good media format. Terrestrial on the other hand..now THAT is a dead form.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests