Username
Password
P.O.S. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
P.O.S.
Inside AP.net

AP.net Chat: P.O.S

Posted by: Christian Wagner (10/23/12)
Update: The chat is now over. Many thanks to Stef for chatting with us tonight. We Don't Even Live Here is in stores now.

P.O.S will be chatting in this thread at 7:30 pm EST/4:30 pm PST. Feel free to talk about his new album We Don't Even Live Here (check out Drew's review here), his many collaborations he's done, or if you are willing to donate a kidney for his operation.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 221
04:04 PM on 10/23/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips

Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
04:30 PM on 10/23/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Stef, you the man 365...366 in a leap year.
04:31 PM on 10/23/12
Liciakasher
This is where the fish lives
User Info.
What do you think happens to you when you die? Do you have an idea of what "the afterlife" is going to be like?
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
awesome. already threw some $ his way!
drewbaldy
phaynes1 sucks
User Info.
Do you think this new slew of "hip hop artists" such as Young Dro, Riff Raff, Lil B and others are bringing down the integrity of hip hop/rap music?
04:32 PM on 10/23/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
One helluva album. Thanks so much for doing this with us.
04:32 PM on 10/23/12
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
What was the hardest thing to do while recording/writing this album?
04:33 PM on 10/23/12
drewbaldy
phaynes1 sucks
User Info.
Never forget when I saw you with Atmosphere and Blueprint in Gainesville. So fucking good. Thanks for everything you do man.
04:33 PM on 10/23/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
not just one of my favorite hip-hop albums of the year, but just overall one of the best albums of year regardless of genre. I'm going to shamelessly promote my review of We Don't Even Live Here one more time http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2930282

<3 thanks for doing this Stef
04:34 PM on 10/23/12
Charles777
Feeling groovy
User Info.
What inspired the change in direction for the production on this album?
04:35 PM on 10/23/12
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
In a great year of music already, We Don't Even Live Here is shooting to the top of my list of the best. Just wanted to say thank you for making something I can blast in my car to get me hyped for work.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
I have to ask: why the inclusion of the freshly born baby/vagina in the cd booklet? I may be mentally scarred... but that's life. LITERALLY.

Your new album (and entire body of work) is top notch as always, my man.
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Hey Stef, sending much love on the recovery, man. We're all pulling for you and I'm sure it'll be a big Minneap group hug this Friday in the Mainroom. Be well.

<3
billybobdee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what artists are you currently listening to?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests