03:56 PM on 11/08/12
fireandice31
User Info.
Really liking this new song. High hopes for the EP
05:56 PM on 11/08/12
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
Like the song. I don't really get why so many people are saying this is the first AVA song they like because it really doesn't sound different from most of their material.
09:18 PM on 11/08/12
galkain
NothingOriginal.net
User Info.
This man is a machine.
09:42 PM on 11/08/12
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
Tom is in beast mode it appears.
01:20 AM on 11/09/12
loveandzombies
Love And Zombies
User Info.
$60 for 3 new songs.. are they out of their fucking minds?
02:03 AM on 11/09/12
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
Fucking pumped.

R.I.P. Critter
02:22 AM on 11/09/12
SLoT
Stage three has begun.
User Info.
You know this isn't true.
03:23 AM on 11/09/12
rickman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
$60 gets you

Digital Download of the “Stomping The Phantom Brake Pedal” Double EP

Two disk Digi-Pack of “Stomping The Phantom Brake Pedal”

One Phantom T-Shirt

One Angels And Airwaves Legacy Photo Book: 200 pages of iconic and never before seen photographs bound in a limited edition black hardcover

One 8.5" x 11" gloss "Thank You" Photo from the band

Digital Downloads will be available on December 18th in your account. All physical items will be shipped on approx. Dec 11th.

**Due to the limited edition nature of the items the Phantom Bundle is non-returnable and non-refundable.

And then there's always YouTube if you don't want to go to the trouble of ordering it.
03:30 AM on 11/09/12
loveandzombies
Love And Zombies
User Info.
Isn't true? How so? The new songs are Reel 1 (Diary) Reel 5 (blood) and Reel 6. Those are the new songs... Remixed tracks, book of pictures I could get using google, and a few cheap merch items to jack up the price? What a joke! The glossy tops it off.. Send me 60 bucks and I'll shit out a few tracks for you, remix them in logic, and give you a special glossy that says "hey dumbass, you just got F'd in the A" ***No refunds. Act now or I'll charge your dumbass more later.. It's a bit insulting. They should at least offer the tracks at regular price (.99 each), then if they wanna dupe people, more power to them. But nowhere on the front page of their site where they're pushing this thing do they give any options.

Purchase by Dec 4th to receive a free digital download of the AVA Legacy PhotoBook

Includes:
One Phantom T-Shirt
One Angels And Airwaves Legacy Photo Book: 200 pages of iconic and never before seen photographs bound in a limited edition black hardcover
Digital Downloads will be available on December 18th in your account. All physical items will be shipped on approx. Dec 11th.
**Due to the limited edition nature of the items the Phantom Bundle is non-returnable and non-refundable.
$59.99 (After Dec. 4th $64.99)
03:32 AM on 11/09/12
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
Isn't true? How so? The new songs are Reel 1 (Diary) Reel 5 (blood) and Reel 6. Those are the new songs... Remixed tracks, book of pictures I could get using google, and a few cheap merch items to jack up the price? What a joke! The glossy tops it off.. Send me 60 bucks and I'll shit out a few tracks for you, remix them in logic, and give you a special glossy that says "hey dumbass, you just got F'd in the A" ***No refunds. Act now or I'll charge your dumbass more later.. It's a bit insulting. They should at least offer the tracks at regular price (.99 each), then if they wanna dupe people, more power to them. But nowhere on the front page of their site where they're pushing this thing do they give any options.

Purchase by Dec 4th to receive a free digital download of the AVA Legacy PhotoBook

Includes:
One Phantom T-Shirt
Lord, you're being a bit of a retard.
03:48 AM on 11/09/12
loveandzombies
Love And Zombies
User Info.
I'm not trying to troll or anything. I'm typically not negative, nor one to voice a negative message, especially online.. But when I excitedly read the caption of the new EP, I was appalled to discover the way it was presented. It seems (with the exception of some artists who genuinely offer fantastic packages (NIN, The Rentals, Placebo to name a few) many just use the "bundle" as way to throw some cheap products together to make the money back that they feel they lose on piracy. Thank god there's no toy car, or fuzzy dice included in this, but still all or nothing is insulting to fans who honestly support them. This goes not just for AVA but for any artist who does or has done this in the past. I'd rather they just put a paypal donation link permanently on the site then try to rip me off. I figured that maybe, just maybe I'm not only one who feels this way. I'm not going to drag this out.. that's my say, so at least take it into consideration before you give these guys too much money for far less than it's worth.
05:27 AM on 11/09/12
DeeEee1985
The Loveable Twonk
User Info.

Includes:
One Phantom T-Shirt
Errrrr the pictures are exclusive from Critters camera. I highly doubt you'd find them on Google.
05:52 AM on 11/09/12
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
its $60 for the BUNDLE. Im sure in the coming weeks you can preorder just the ep.
07:07 AM on 11/09/12
i like apples
Kyle Max
User Info.
I'm not trying to troll or anything. I'm typically not negative, nor one to voice a negative message, especially online.. But when I excitedly read the caption of the new EP, I was appalled to discover the way it was presented. It seems (with the exception of some artists who genuinely offer fantastic packages (NIN, The Rentals, Placebo to name a few) many just use the "bundle" as way to throw some cheap products together to make the money back that they feel they lose on piracy. Thank god there's no toy car, or fuzzy dice included in this, but still all or nothing is insulting to fans who honestly support them. This goes not just for AVA but for any artist who does or has done this in the past. I'd rather they just put a paypal donation link permanently on the site then try to rip me off. I figured that maybe, just maybe I'm not only one who feels this way. I'm not going to drag this out.. that's my say, so at least take it into consideration before you give these guys too much money for far less than it's worth.

You're crazy, toy car would be FIRE.
07:09 AM on 11/09/12
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
Oh COME ON..this is a great package! only because of the photo book which is probably worth $30-$40 and then the shirt $15-$20 then both discs maybe like $18 plus the free digital download of the pictures and the gloss thank you photo. I'm kinda nervous about those remixes though. It would be nice if they would just offer the photo book by itself haha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests