Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24
11:43 AM on 11/09/12
seangt3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i was 20 at the time having the same old relationship issues weve all had..went to the mall lookin for some new music and i came across a cd that said taking back sunday and it had a sticker on it saying for fans of thursday and dashboard confessional and i was a huge fan of both bands..so i bought it and was blown away by it and its been one of my favorite albums since ...til this day i can listen to that album for days on end...even my kids love the album..my 6 year old could sing along the whole thing word for word
11:55 AM on 11/09/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Haha I have that shirt too
12:04 PM on 11/09/12
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
Okay, here's my story about an album I have an emotional connection with due to memories. I'm hoping this isn't just supposed to be TAYF stories or else I just typed all this out for no reason haha.
Was that at the Ridglea... I might have been at that show
12:33 PM on 11/09/12
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
User Info.
Was that at the Ridglea... I might have been at that show
Yes it was as a matter of fact haha, the Playing With Fire Festival.
12:45 PM on 11/09/12
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
Yes it was as a matter of fact haha, the Playing With Fire Festival.
I can't remember the name of the festival, but I did go see ACB some time around then at the Ridglea and there was shit ton of other bands playing (that I can't remember right now)

I never even knew the Ridglea had a 3rd floor... they are re-opening it though, so I will have to pay attention this time around
12:54 PM on 11/09/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
I'm going to see Taking Back Sunday next week and wanted to wear the very same shirt I bought at their show ten years ago. Needless to say, it doesn't fit.
02:36 PM on 11/09/12
BroNamath
Life's a Garden, Dig it!
User Info.
they were incredible last night
07:42 PM on 11/09/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
My attachment to the album ties directly to another much beloved band around here: Name Taken.

I went to high school with the guitarist and one day we got to talking between classes about our mutual love (, admiration and basically borderline obsession) over Further Seems Forever's The Moon Is Down. While we were talking I noticed his t-shirt (seen below) and asked him about the band (fyi, at this point, the tardy bell had already rung but we didn't care). He began professing his equal amount of love for Tell All Your Friends so naturally, I asked my mom to drive me to Tower Records to purchase it that day. Fell in love almost immediately... and there you have it!

I have that shirt. I wore it on my first day of high school and made friends with a kid because of it.

I can't wait to see this record played next weekend.
08:28 PM on 11/09/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
boring album

2 fucking classics

8 snoozefests

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music