Username
Password

10:43 AM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
I currently live in Dallas. I want to get out. I have narrowed my search for another home down to Seattle, WA, Denver, CO or Austin, TX. If you had to live in one of those three cities, which would you choose and why?
12:01 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old
I currently live in Dallas. I want to get out. I have narrowed my search for another home down to Seattle, WA, Denver, CO or Austin, TX. If you had to live in one of those three cities, which would you choose and why?

12:15 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
Male - 24 Years Old
seattle is the shit. high probability i end up moving there someday.
01:24 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old
got some kind of fear of black people or what?
01:39 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
Never been to Denver or Seattle. But I've lived in Austin all my life and wouldn't dream of moving unless it was to Chicago or San Diego. I've been to a few major cities and stayed for a while in some, in my experience, Austin has always felt like a home to me and is probably the most welcoming city for new residents in all of the country.
02:18 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
Louisville, KY
Staff Member
Those three, along with Vancouver and Taos, comprise my short-list of places to move to haha.
02:32 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
Odds are you aren't going to leave the state, so just settle with Austin. It's supposed to be one of the most awesome, exciting, cultural, artistic cities in the US. You live like, right next door, so take a road trip and check it out yourself.
03:41 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
RyanGarner
Registered Member
Nashua, New...
Male - 21 Years Old
Denver or Seattle. I've always wanted to live in Seattle for a bit and Denver has good sports and great skiing. Austin seems alright but I couldn't live in the south.
03:48 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
Seattle, WA
Male - 20 Years Old
I'm biased because I've lived in Washington all my life, but Seattle is a great place. I'm going to college in Seattle now and loving it.
04:00 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 25 Years Old
Denver or Seattle. I've always wanted to live in Seattle for a bit and Denver has good sports and great skiing. Austin seems alright but I couldn't live in the south.

Some great ski areas within two hours of Seattle: Baker, Snoqualmie, Steven's Pass, etc. Cost of living is probably a lot higher than Denver though. Denver is probably the only city i'd consider moving away from Atlanta to.
04:14 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
White
Tell me about your day, you slut.
Orgasmville, NA
Male
You can start by crossing Austin off your list. Fuck Texas.
04:27 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
zephyrsong12345
solitary WEASEL
denver. denver.
05:44 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
avery041993
No Avatar Selected
Austin, TX
Male - 21 Years Old
I moved to Austin about 3 months ago, and all i can say is, this city fucking rocks. Your obviously a music fan. Austin is "live music capital of the world"...just saying. No matter what you are into, there is something for you here. The only bad thing i can think of is the traffic. You do get used to though.
06:02 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old

If you're considering Denver and Seattle purely for the weed prospect, I would put a little more thought into it. As it stands, Seattle recreational use law mandates a 25% MANDATORY tax on all rec weed sold, for which, a store won't even open up for another 6-12 months, as recreational users can't use medical dispensaries for their shit, because the 2 are separated. That'll put the price of grams up somewhere around $18. Not only that, DUI laws are going into place in which if you've smoked within the last 1-2 days, you will fail the saliva tests and be charged with a DUI-D. I believe Denver has like an 18% tax too.
06:32 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
BuiltToFall
Charlotte, NC
Male - 23 Years Old
I would go with Seattle, even though I don't partake in the weed. It's a city with a relatively low population, compared to other major cities. You'll have to be willing to deal with rain a good deal, but I actually enjoy rainy days. Denver is a great place as well. My family lives in that area and there is a ton of stuff to do in the surrounding area. Burning hot deserts and great skiing in Denver. Go where your heart desires though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets