Username
Password

06:21 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah, okay God. I'll take your word for if even though every source I've seen/heard before when I had to learn about morse code and even what I'm looking up now states it as an underscore.

I'll just believe you over all of the sources and George Washington's writings to make you feel better.

Aw, thanks <3

PS I have seen zero proof that Washington ever wrote that, other than your own word you just want other people to believe, captain sarcastic.
06:24 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Aw, thanks <3

PS I have seen zero proof that Washington ever wrote that, other than your own word you just want other people to believe, captain sarcastic.

It won't bother me at all if people don't believe it, as if people believe my other postings. I just felt like sharing my favorite Washington quote.
06:25 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
It won't bother me at all if people don't believe it, as if people believe my other postings. I just felt like sharing my favorite Washington quote.

Still waiting for proof that it's even that.
06:30 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Still waiting for proof that it's even that.

Are you wanting me to order you the book or something?

I'm sure he knew about Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati group, I don't find it unrealistic that he would have mentioned it at least once throughout his life.
06:32 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Are you wanting me to order you the book or something?

I'm sure he knew about Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati group, I don't find it unrealistic that he would have mentioned it at least once throughout his life.

Oh, there's a book? When I google it that quote only shows up on conspiracy theory sites

Also still waiting for you to clear up the part where he says the illuminati had NOT infiltrated America.
06:41 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Still not finding this book. Did find a site that explains how that quote is him saying, as I and your own fucking post say, they have NOT infiltrated America, and he was proud that they hadn't.

Edit: but now that we've determined the source of most of your delusions come from the fact that you don't know the difference between "have" and "have not", I'll stop detailing the thread now. Feel free to take this to the conspiracy theory thread if you have any further comments.
06:44 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Oh, there's a book? When I google it that quote only shows up on conspiracy theory sites

Also still waiting for you to clear up the part where he says the illuminati had NOT infiltrated America.

You can view it in here...not sure if that's proof for you (not that it matters but you asked so I attempted to give you)

http://etext.virginia.edu/washington/fitzpatrick/

And he says "it wasn't his intention" so they could have/could not have made it to America. Perhaps he was against them and I read it incorrectly at first. Appearently, the reason the wrote the letter was because John Robison (professor at Edinburgh Universiy and Scottish freemason) wrote to him that he was asked to join the illuminati.
06:46 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Still not finding this book. Did find a site that explains how that quote is him saying, as I and your own fucking post say, they have NOT infiltrated America, and he was proud that they hadn't.

Edit: but now that we've determined the source of most of your delusions come from the fact that you don't know the difference between "have" and "have not", I'll stop detailing the thread now. Feel free to take this to the conspiracy theory thread if you have any further comments.

Nothing in here was a conspiracy. It's still a quote of his.
06:51 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
You can view it in here...not sure if that's proof for you (not that it matters but you asked so I attempted to give you)

http://etext.virginia.edu/washington/fitzpatrick/

And he says "it wasn't his intention" so they could have/could not have made it to America. Perhaps he was against them and I read it incorrectly at first. Appearently, the reason the wrote the letter was because John Robison (professor at Edinburgh Universiy and Scottish freemason) wrote to him that he was asked to join the illuminati.

No jackass, he says it wasn't his intention to doubt that they haven't invaded us. Responding to a letter to him where he simply said "no" and then the correspondent asked him to clarify.

Edit: and I looked over that site and didn't find that quote (doesnt give page numbers and none of the letters are this one, a response to G.W. Snyder).

But I did find that he wrote several other letters warning the founding fathers not to let the illuminati into America. So yeah, you're reading this completely wrong and spitting on a guy someone of your mental capacity should be worshipping, but that's none of my concern I suppose, especially as long as you continue to be a comedy goldmine.
09:14 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
No jackass, he says it wasn't his intention to doubt that they haven't invaded us. Responding to a letter to him where he simply said "no" and then the correspondent asked him to clarify.

Edit: and I looked over that site and didn't find that quote (doesnt give page numbers and none of the letters are this one, a response to G.W. Snyder).

But I did find that he wrote several other letters warning the founding fathers not to let the illuminati into America. So yeah, you're reading this completely wrong and spitting on a guy someone of your mental capacity should be worshipping, but that's none of my concern I suppose, especially as long as you continue to be a comedy goldmine.

I'm not Johnny Knoxville, bam Margera, Steve-o, Christ pontius, Preston lacey, Dave England, wee-man or Ehren. So I couldn't read anything past the first 2 words....sorry man
09:17 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
^The textbook definition of ignorance.
09:24 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm not Johnny Knoxville, bam Margera, Steve-o, Christ pontius, Preston lacey, Dave England, wee-man or Ehren. So I couldn't read anything past the first 2 words....sorry man

You are the worst poster on this site.
09:27 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
^The textbook definition of ignorance.

To seriously reply to your comment. I suppose if Washington was against the doctrine of Weishaupt's Illuminati reaching America, he is a pretty cool guy and it would make sense why a lot of masons calls him the "traitor". However, he failed because there are many sects in America based off of Weishaupt's beliefs and goals.
09:28 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
You are the worst poster on this site.

Is that a gold, silver or bronze ring pop!
11:22 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Oh you...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives