Username
Password
Streaming News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 30.
11:16 AM on 11/14/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
exclusive songs? i have heard 90% of these songs already, i was hoping for some b-sides!
12:03 PM on 11/14/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
This is really, really awesome!
12:05 PM on 11/14/12
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.
Is it the re-recording of glassell st or the one from 12:57?
Either way, downloading when I'm off work. This is a cool comp.

It's the new re-recorded version of "Glassell St." which is off the new record.
Fuckin Kills!!

exclusive songs? i have heard 90% of these songs already, i was hoping for some b-sides!

Last Call - "Bones" isn't available for DL anywhere and "Glassell St" came only with the pre-order
Real Friends - "Alexander Supertramp" was only avail for download an hour before
Pentimento - "Circles" was same day as well
Fingers Crossed - "Joy To All Who Sorrow" isn't out yet.

cut me some slack homie, this was a first time thing ;)
I was just happy we were able to get EVERYONE who has slept over during the year on it.

There are current tunes from everybody on it and to be honest, I picked my favorites from them.
So if anyone is digging some of these songs....... we should get along just fine :*
02:00 PM on 11/14/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
It's the new re-recorded version of "Glassell St." which is off the new record.
Fuckin Kills!!

Last Call - "Bones" isn't available for DL anywhere and "Glassell St" came only with the pre-order
Real Friends - "Alexander Supertramp" was only avail for download an hour before

I was just happy we were able to get EVERYONE who has slept over during the year on it.

There are current tunes from everybody on it and to be honest, I picked my favorites from them.
So if anyone is digging some of these songs....... we should get along just fine :*
yeah man good stuff, cool to see F15 on there, they've stayed at my place a shitload.
02:55 PM on 11/14/12
MomPagano
"Mom" to many
User Info.
Just have to add my two cents. The music speaks for itself, either you like it or you don't. The people who make up this comp, on the other hand, are all near and dear to my heart. These are not just people who passed through my house, they are people that have touched my heart in a very special way. I have had the honor of spending a countless amount of time with many of these people. They are, by far, some of the greatest, hard-working, dedicated, talented (enough adjectives) people I have ever met. They pour their heart into their work and it shows. They have all, in some way or another, found a place in my "Family". Thank you for the respect and fun times you have give my family. I love you all! Congratulations on making up one of my most favorite CD's this year! You guys rule!! XOXOXO

Let's make 2013 even better!
04:47 PM on 11/14/12
GageStillAlive
Still Alive Clothing Co.
User Info.
Still Alive Clothing was also a co-sponsor on this with PropertyOfZack. Thanks for checking it out everyone I was stoked to be a part of it.
05:16 PM on 11/14/12
MomPagano
"Mom" to many
User Info.
Still Alive Clothing was also a co-sponsor on this with PropertyOfZack. Thanks for checking it out everyone I was stoked to be a part of it.
Gage, I love you like a son! Can't wait until New Year's Eve! <3 <3 <3
05:20 PM on 11/14/12
GageStillAlive
Still Alive Clothing Co.
User Info.
Gage, I love you like a son! Can't wait until New Year's Eve! <3 <3 <3

Tanks mom <3 It shall be a party!
05:50 PM on 11/14/12
drewcifer
User Info.

This track is NOT on our upcoming full length, i wrote and recorded this song EXCLUSIVELY for this comp.
I'm very thankful we got asked to participate in this. This is actually the first time we've ever been in a headline on AbsolutePunk and for a lot of bands thats common, but for me thats fucking huge. So again, Thank you so much Mom, Vito, Brandon, and all the other ladies and puppies that make up Team Pagano. Can't wait to stay over again.

-Andrew/Fingers Crossed
07:23 PM on 11/14/12
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
This track is NOT on our upcoming full length, i wrote and recorded this song EXCLUSIVELY for this comp.
I'm very thankful we got asked to participate in this. This is actually the first time we've ever been in a headline on AbsolutePunk and for a lot of bands thats common, but for me thats fucking huge. So again, Thank you so much Mom, Vito, Brandon, and all the other ladies and puppies that make up Team Pagano. Can't wait to stay over again.

-Andrew/Fingers Crossed

Love you
07:41 PM on 11/14/12
ashley916
User Info.
By the end of the comp I was feeling pretty sad for Soupy... This was awesome from beginning to end. Thank you for introducing me to some new bands!
08:00 PM on 11/14/12
MomPagano
"Mom" to many
User Info.

-Andrew/Fingers Crossed
Andrew,

We were so lucky to meet you guys. Can't wait for you to come back and visit again. Miss you <3
06:06 PM on 11/15/12
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.
By the end of the comp I was feeling pretty sad for Soupy... This was awesome from beginning to end. Thank you for introducing me to some new bands!

I'm so glad you listened start to finish. It's def played best that way with the unfolding story. He was just lucky Mixtapes stayed for Easter ;)

Thanks for checking it out.
11:44 PM on 11/15/12
saywhatever
User Info.
Just have to add my two cents. The music speaks for itself, either you like it or you don't. The people who make up this comp, on the other hand, are all near and dear to my heart. These are not just people who passed through my house, they are people that have touched my heart in a very special way. I have had the honor of spending a countless amount of time with many of these people. They are, by far, some of the greatest, hard-working, dedicated, talented (enough adjectives) people I have ever met. They pour their heart into their work and it shows. They have all, in some way or another, found a place in my "Family". Thank you for the respect and fun times you have give my family. I love you all! Congratulations on making up one of my most favorite CD's this year! You guys rule!! XOXOXO

Let's make 2013 even better!
Just wanted to quote you and say thank you for this compilation. I don't listen to much pop-punk anymore but the song "Bad Pennies" really hit me for whatever reason so I checked out a lot of it and it's pretty damn good.

Also I really admire/respect your family and what you do for that scene. If there's anything I miss about pop-punk it's that community since the music I listen to now doesn't really have that. It's really inspiring to see all the time on here/Twitter/etc. I wish my parents had been into music instead of always trying to get me into other things.

<3
09:01 AM on 11/16/12
MomPagano
"Mom" to many
User Info.
Just wanted to quote you and say thank you for this compilation. I don't listen to much pop-punk anymore but the song "Bad Pennies" really hit me for whatever reason so I checked out a lot of it and it's pretty damn good.

Also I really admire/respect your family and what you do for that scene. If there's anything I miss about pop-punk it's that community since the music I listen to now doesn't really have that. It's really inspiring to see all the time on here/Twitter/etc. I wish my parents had been into music instead of always trying to get me into other things.

<3
The pop-punk community is amazing. Thank you for those kind words. Whether it be soccer, lacrosse, field hockey or music, we just felt our children should be supported in whatever they chose. With Brandon, we were just lucky, I guess!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests