Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36.
10:36 AM on 11/15/12
an0n
josh.hofer
User Info.
Awesome seeing onelinedrawing on this comp, I remember going to see the Movielife with onelinedrawing at the Norva maaaaaany years ago. After the show Jonah came outside and took requests and played five or six more songs out on the sidewalk. I'll never forget it.
11:02 AM on 11/15/12
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Awesome seeing onelinedrawing on this comp, I remember going to see the Movielife with onelinedrawing at the Norva maaaaaany years ago. After the show Jonah came outside and took requests and played five or six more songs out on the sidewalk. I'll never forget it.
Was it the tour with a static lullaby? I saw that show in Philly and senses fail get added to open right after signing to drive thru, even before drive thru released the ep
11:03 AM on 11/15/12
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
I really wanna listen, but have to wait til I get to a desktop :(
11:39 AM on 11/15/12
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
I love ICF's singers voice.
11:41 AM on 11/15/12
an0n
josh.hofer
User Info.
Was it the tour with a static lullaby? I saw that show in Philly and senses fail get added to open right after signing to drive thru, even before drive thru released the ep
Yup! That's the one. And some really terrible band called The Scraps and the Heart Attacks or something like that. So bad, maybe it was just an off night for them.. but the fact that I still remember how bad they were says a lot, ha.
11:59 AM on 11/15/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
why is that's outrageous on this
12:03 PM on 11/15/12
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
Great cover
12:06 PM on 11/15/12
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
Cool cover. One of my favorite Movielife songs.
12:19 PM on 11/15/12
The_Effort
User Info.
Oh man a movielife tribute album? This should be fun to hear! One of my favorite bands of all time.
12:23 PM on 11/15/12
Adam_was_Here
witty pop-culture reference removed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Museums? Jesus christ, I played drums for that band years ago. They broke up in like... '09 or '10 i think haha
12:32 PM on 11/15/12
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Yup! That's the one. And some really terrible band called The Scraps and the Heart Attacks or something like that. So bad, maybe it was just an off night for them.. but the fact that I still remember how bad they were says a lot, ha.

That was one of my favorite shows of all time... someone was yelling stuff at Jonah and then he got the crowd to yell stuff at the heckler. Haha
That terrible band didn't play, our opener was just senses fail
12:43 PM on 11/15/12
an0n
josh.hofer
User Info.
That was one of my favorite shows of all time... someone was yelling stuff at Jonah and then he got the crowd to yell stuff at the heckler. Haha
That terrible band didn't play, our opener was just senses fail
yeah, people heckled him at the show i went to as well. I did yell at Jonah, but I yelled/asked him to play Be Quite and Drive (Deftones)... and he did! and thanked me from the stage for asking him to play it, he said it felt good to sing that song again. I was on cloud nine for days after haha
02:01 PM on 11/15/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Hmm not too bad. Not a huge fan of Vinnie Caruana's voice though (that is him, right?). And didn't Eddie Reyes used to be in this band?
04:00 PM on 11/15/12
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
I Call Fives can do no wrong
05:13 PM on 11/15/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
wait, This Time Next Year are NOT covering This Time Next Year? wtfffff
Options
Related News Stories