AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Plus 44 News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 89.
04:04 PM on 11/19/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Offline
User Info.
Nolessthanblink's Avatar
i'd hesitantly listen to a new +44 album/EP, like how i do with every AVA album.

We don't belong in this thread. Haha
04:56 PM on 11/19/12
dmryan33
dmryan33
Offline
User Info.
dmryan33's Avatar
ahhhhhhhh yeaaaaaa
05:07 PM on 11/19/12
mattattack
Regular Member
Offline
User Info.
mattattack's Avatar
Loved WYHSB, but it seemed like blink songs without Tom. Now that blink is back, I personally don't see a need for +44.
05:15 PM on 11/19/12
AussieBoy
Offline
User Info.
AussieBoy's Avatar
+44's debut was so good

Yeah mate! I really really liked 90% of +44 and the other 10% I still dig

Hearts stops
Baby come on
Make you smile
Are some of the best of the blink-182 family songs ever

Was hell keen on a new album before the reunion

Wonder what mohawk and baldy are up to?
05:41 PM on 11/19/12
fbrrocks
Registered Member
Online
User Info.
fbrrocks's Avatar
i remember buying this cd at stop and shop when they sold cds and didnt know it was from blink when i first bought it
06:09 PM on 11/19/12
RyanPm40
Ryan
Offline
User Info.
RyanPm40's Avatar
+44's one album beats everything AVA ever put out for me, anyways, so I'd be cool with it
06:52 PM on 11/19/12
BrandNew20
likes .moneen.
Offline
User Info.
BrandNew20's Avatar
I loved WYHSB and was so amped for the follow up when this was originally posted 4 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_DxE-u-4o
07:23 PM on 11/19/12
dirty sanchez
Whatever else you do, stay true
Offline
User Info.
dirty sanchez's Avatar
This is dumb as hell. Plus 44 will never reunite, even when blink weren't back, plus 44 sure as fuck werent working on that 2nd album or giving a fuck. Plus 44 is over and Mark is just being nice about it. He doesnt want to just say "no" because that could make his old band mates be like "ahh fuck naw". Mark said something like this years ago. I for one hope this does not happen.
08:57 PM on 11/19/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
Offline
User Info.
Mattylikesfilms's Avatar
I think his songs were far superior to Tom's. Toms were lazy and poorly written.

I think "This is Home" is one of the best Tom songs ever. If only "Wishing Well" had a little more too it, I would say the same for that song as well!
09:02 PM on 11/19/12
dirty sanchez
Whatever else you do, stay true
Offline
User Info.
dirty sanchez's Avatar
I think "This is Home" is one of the best Tom songs ever. If only "Wishing Well" had a little more too it, I would say the same for that song as well!
This is Home was written by Mark though ..
09:03 PM on 11/19/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
Offline
User Info.
Mattylikesfilms's Avatar
This is Home was written by Mark though ..

Really? Didn't know that. Still love Tom's vocals on it.
09:06 PM on 11/19/12
ChaseTx
Entitled user
Offline
User Info.
ChaseTx's Avatar
Mark wrote the chorus apparently, Tom wrote the verses. It's by far the worst song on Neighborhoods.
09:09 PM on 11/19/12
dirty sanchez
Whatever else you do, stay true
Offline
User Info.
dirty sanchez's Avatar
Hmm I thought Mark did it all, but I am probably wrong. But yeah, that song is not the greatest but it is enjoyable to an extent.
09:15 PM on 11/19/12
ChaseTx
Entitled user
Offline
User Info.
ChaseTx's Avatar
Hmm I thought Mark did it all, but I am probably wrong. But yeah, that song is not the greatest but it is enjoyable to an extent.
I just listened to Mark's commentary for it on Spotify. He says he wrote the chorus and bridge and Tom "wrote new verses and wrote all the lyrics" to it. So it's kind of unclear whether Mark wrote any of the lyrics or just the music on the chorus and bridge.
10:34 PM on 11/19/12
AKrowdy
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
AKrowdy's Avatar
weird im listening to +44 right now and saw this
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets
HIDDEN TREASURES
Free Music
Video News
Sports Forum
AP.net Related News
Recommendations
INFORMATION
FAQ
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook
PropertyOfZack
PunkNews.org
UnderTheGun
Chorus.fm