Username
Password
Rise Records News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 58 of 58.
08:03 AM on 11/20/12
ChaseTx
You know I like my chicken fried.
User Info.
So do these guys realize how atrociously inappropriate the comma in their name is? Honestly that bothers me worse than any music they could have possibly put out.
08:36 AM on 11/20/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
I was letdown with this release. I already made my point in the review comments but I'll say it again... I was hoping for more Hance in the songs.
09:05 AM on 11/20/12
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
User Info.
hahaha. check out dat bump it!
09:13 AM on 11/20/12
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
i'm afraid he thinks he looks good

..........no one in the band looks like her
I'm talking about the poofy hair... ugh it's not worth it now
01:25 PM on 11/20/12
The_Effort
User Info.
emmure wrote all of these riffs in 08.

And the Acacia Strain wrote them in '04.
02:02 PM on 11/20/12
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I feel bad for kids that subject themselves to this nonsense and then argue the point that this isn't real music.

I'm not mad, I'm just amazed. And your picture wasn't funny but you did your best.
People who talk shit about other people's musical opinions, by asserting their own opinions over it. Also, people who think they they are God's gift to musical taste, and make sweeping choices on what is good and bad based on their personal feelings. And finally, people who only find hate over what other people peacefully enjoy.

So tell me, who looks like the bigger child here, people that like this music, or you with your horrendous attitude.

Notice how I put the word music in bold just to make you extra upset. And I guarantee that everyone who knows the context of that picture thought it was great. Just in case though lets throw another one in there.

02:47 PM on 11/20/12
ChaseTx
You know I like my chicken fried.
User Info.
And I guarantee that everyone who knows the context of that picture thought it was great.

I just read the KnowYourMeme page on that, but I still don't understand what part is supposed to be funny.
02:52 PM on 11/20/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
People who talk shit about other people's musical opinions, by asserting their own opinions over it. Also, people who think they they are God's gift to musical taste, and make sweeping choices on what is good and bad based on their personal feelings. And finally, people who only find hate over what other people peacefully enjoy.

So tell me, who looks like the bigger child here, people that like this music, or you with your horrendous attitude.

Notice how I put the word music in bold just to make you extra upset. And I guarantee that everyone who knows the context of that picture thought it was great. Just in case though lets throw another one in there.

Nah you just continue to look dumb, and if you think this band is in any way talented, I have no issue having a superiority complex when it comes to the subject, cause this shit is trash and you don't know good music period. Putting music in bold like that is like painting metal with gold. Call this music as much as you want; It's not.

Keep quoting me and sending me corny photos though, I think you might have a comedy show set soon. Cause everyone is laughing.
03:40 PM on 11/20/12
Djentleman
User Info.
Anyone else remember when he not only looked normal, but made good music (Of Machines).

pics or it didn't happen
11:14 PM on 11/20/12
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
Putting music in bold like that is like painting metal with gold.

This bit had me laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt after from smiling. Just the worst analogy that could be made.

I never said anywhere that I thought this band was talented or even that great at all, but I do acknowledge that other people think so as it is their right.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the part where you berated my taste in music even though I never said what kind of music I like anywhere ever.

I will continue to call this music because that is indeed what it is, by definition.

As for the corny part, here you go

I'm not trying to make anyone laugh really. Just trying to point out how downright stupid the remarks you make are.
03:40 AM on 11/21/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
This bit had me laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt after from smiling. Just the worst analogy that could be made.

I never said anywhere that I thought this band was talented or even that great at all, but I do acknowledge that other people think so as it is their right.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the part where you berated my taste in music even though I never said what kind of music I like anywhere ever.

I will continue to call this music because that is indeed what it is, by definition.

As for the corny part, here you go

I'm not trying to make anyone laugh really. Just trying to point out how downright stupid the remarks you make are.

Ok. Enough.
02:15 AM on 12/12/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
I blame the guitarists.
seriously haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates