Password

08:01 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
played Silver like crazy today. now my team is way further on than it was before:

Quilava, level 31
Magneton, level 32
Slowpoke, level 34
Haunter, level 33
Heracross, level 35

just beat Jasmine for my 6th badge, then did some training by going to all the hidden Surf areas (havent yet gone toward Mt. Mortar). now im just waiting an hour for it to become Friday so i can go catch my 6th and final pokemon, Lapras, in Union Cave.

also, hopefully one of my friends has an old game boy lying around. need to make some trades so that i can have Gengar and Slowking soon.
11:21 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
NoahSchlesinger
No Avatar Selected
Pennsylvania
Male - 21 Years Old
I definitely like the First Generation cause Red/Blue/Yellow were simple, and I didn't have to beat myself up over what grass type or water type I'd want on my team. But Second Generation and Gold/Silver/Crystal were equally as good. And the remakes, FireRed LeafGreen HeartGold SoulSilver were too good.
07:47 AM on 12/07/12 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 21 Years Old
More Black/White Action and it still amazes me. I've come to realize the one thing that really bothers me is that the Unova region is suposed to be less rural and more industrial-like. Lots of cities, roads, a lot of gray area and science... It's a personal feeling though, i just like pokemon when it's more nature based, the landscapes on Sinnoh, in Kanto, Johto and Hoenn were like really colorful and vivid, the same with the pokemon, a lot more varied, and though every Gen has it's awful/uncreative ones, some of Gen5 i just can't accept (specially that garbage one, my fucking god, who thought that was a good idea?).

However, it's nice to have a change for a while, i guess it was needed. I'm on the Desert and all my pokes are around level 30. (The Water Starter fucking owns, recomended) 3 Badges in.

And i finally beat Whitney on HG, one of the best gym fights in the whole saga IMO. My Growlithe is proving me it delivers.
09:03 AM on 12/07/12 
User Info.
NoahSchlesinger
No Avatar Selected
Pennsylvania
Male - 21 Years Old
More Black/White Action and it still amazes me. I've come to realize the one thing that really bothers me is that the Unova region is suposed to be less rural and more industrial-like. Lots of cities, roads, a lot of gray area and science... It's a personal feeling though, i just like pokemon when it's more nature based, the landscapes on Sinnoh, in Kanto, Johto and Hoenn were like really colorful and vivid, the same with the pokemon, a lot more varied, and though every Gen has it's awful/uncreative ones, some of Gen5 i just can't accept (specially that garbage one, my fucking god, who thought that was a good idea?).

However, it's nice to have a change for a while, i guess it was needed. I'm on the Desert and all my pokes are around level 30. (The Water Starter fucking owns, recomended) 3 Badges in.

And i finally beat Whitney on HG, one of the best gym fights in the whole saga IMO. My Growlithe is proving me it delivers.

if you like Black/White at all. Make sure to get Black/White 2, the story line is pretty cool and they add a lot to it
02:08 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 21 Years Old
Wow. Just finished Pokemon Black (the storyline), and i was blown away. Incredible. I mean, those 2 epic fights, the N resolution and everything, even the 3D Dragon Model looked quite good...

Such a Journey, i never thought i'd say it, but this might be up there with my favorite pokemon game, HG. I can even get past the horrible pokemon designs, it just ended so well. The "2 Dragon" Fight was as epic as you can get on a Pokemon Game, just wow...
03:06 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
The story was retarded.
03:21 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 21 Years Old

I mean for a POKEMON GAME it was quite the improvement. It made sense. If it was totally well developed? No. But at least there was more involvement in the conflict. The gym leaders, just as an example, have a lot more charisma than more than half of the past generation ones, they weren't just "interesting character designs" they had a purpose here.
03:48 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Genesect is the worst.

09:13 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
boiledfrogs
toronto
Male - 22 Years Old
Always wanted to build a Miltank for the hell of it.

Miltank is a badass especially because it can have Scrappy
10:09 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Jamesdawn
No Avatar Selected
India
Male - 23 Years Old
I don't like Pokemon more.
10:23 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
trained Lapras up to par with the rest of my team. it's seriously probably my best pokemon, i underestimated just how strong Lapras was (I've never had one in my final party before). this motherfucker is a wall, it just never faints. already has 165 HP at level 38 not to mention better defenses than anything else i'm training right now. that Ice Beam is dominant too.
04:08 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
trained Lapras up to par with the rest of my team. it's seriously probably my best pokemon, i underestimated just how strong Lapras was (I've never had one in my final party before). this motherfucker is a wall, it just never faints. already has 165 HP at level 38 not to mention better defenses than anything else i'm training right now. that Ice Beam is dominant too.

If I played anything other than Squirtle to start, I always used Lapras until I got a Dewgong. Ice Beam is just fantastic.
04:20 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Lapras is one the best physical tanks to me. A Curse set with Avalanche, Waterfall, and Rest, yo.
06:02 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 21 Years Old
So much love for Lapras, personally never gave it a chance but i might now...
My wall in Gen5 was Ferrothorn. it just destroyed everything, and took so many hits without giving a shit. Probably the best Grass pokemon in all games.
06:02 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
I never realized how awesome Avalanche was until recently.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos